16.67%
Decent
16.67%
Eh.... I dunno'
16.67%
Hate it
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Okay, well I don't exactly know if I am the only person to come up with this idea, but here goes. Okay, most people reading this PROBOBALY don't live in any of the asian country's where "Bey Ta Go" Machnies exist, therefore realisticaly have no REAL need for a beypoint card on their 3 segmant launcher(Except for enhancing the look of the launcher), and not to mention they are realtively hard to come by in non-asian countrys(I think the only bey's that DO come with it are Galaxy Pegasis Starter and Striker, I may be wrong though). But I have come with a new idea to kae the segmant launchers (A) More personal looking and (B) Make the card holder a lot mroe useful for most people.

I will have the "Pixel Dimmensions" Up soon so you can print you own, And also if you would like your own, but don't feel like making your own, let me know (Also please give a bit of description of WHAT you want, and it'll be done in 1-7 days) in a post below (Please be specific as to if you want text and what you want it to look like, the more detail you give as to HOW you want it to look means it will look more like you want)
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Thats how you do a spoiler. But why post it here? I don't think you're supposed to.
That isn't a use for it. It's just for customization and personal preference. It is not new people making cards- it's actually quite old.
This would belong more so in the "Your Creations" forum, and your sig is too large.
Ahh, my bad I thought this was posted in Beyblade General! Sorry!
It is in "Your creations" And sorry about the sig, working on getting it smaller, Phototbuekt is begin annoying, I will take it down for the time being(The sig)
[quote='Mercury' pid='862101' dateline='1324155326']
Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Thats how you do a spoiler. But why post it here? I don't think you're supposed to.

Thank you alot for the help
I think many people already know about this idea, but other than that, it's still cool!
Also side note, if you want, after buying a hasbor beyblade, you can cut some of the flat palstic from the back of the box into sort of a protective case for the design(Credit to my brother for coming up with the idea) it actualy does make it last much longer and decreases risk of it getting wet, bending, ect.