Seeking some new beyblades.

(Oct. 02, 2008  10:17 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: And again no one says anything in this topic.

BECAUSE NO ONE HAS ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE TO ADD TO THE TOPIC. Just like you don't, so stop posting in it!
(Oct. 02, 2008  1:54 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:47 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:45 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Because if I get Galeon Attacker then I should get Galeon 2 and make them battle each other. I actually know galeon Attacker would win because of the sub attack ring that is ued with the main attack ring like Galman and Galzzy to make the War Lion attack ring. But still it would be cool to own both of them.

That's not the reason it would win..

Well yeah Galeon 2 is pretty awesome!
If you're looking to go get some of the HMS series, I highly recommend getting Draciel MS. It just looks so darn cool!

Serious It may look nice, but the only useful part is the Weight disk.

Seriously Tahu, you're better off going for things that are good instead of wasting your money on carp parts.

The Draciel MS thing was a joke
I really need Galeon 2, Trygator, and Crab Diver for my collection only.
(Oct. 02, 2008  10:25 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I really need Galeon 2, Trygator, and Crab Diver for my collection only.

we get it, stop posting about it
(Oct. 02, 2008  10:23 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  1:54 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:47 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:45 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Because if I get Galeon Attacker then I should get Galeon 2 and make them battle each other. I actually know galeon Attacker would win because of the sub attack ring that is ued with the main attack ring like Galman and Galzzy to make the War Lion attack ring. But still it would be cool to own both of them.

That's not the reason it would win..

Well yeah Galeon 2 is pretty awesome!
If you're looking to go get some of the HMS series, I highly recommend getting Draciel MS. It just looks so darn cool!

Serious It may look nice, but the only useful part is the Weight disk.

Seriously Tahu, you're better off going for things that are good instead of wasting your money on carp parts.

The Draciel MS thing was a joke

Ah good, thought you were being serious for a moment there XD

And yay, they stopped with the post.
Just close the thread since it's so pointless now because I don't give a damn about hese beyblades anymore because of the MFB Hybrid Wheel Sstem tops.