Seeking some new beyblades.

What about $7.00 for it? I really like Galeon 2's design and I also plan on getting Galeon Attacker so that way I'll have both so if anyone has Galeon 2 and doesn't want it I'll buy it.
Why do you want Galeon 2 so bad?
Because if I get Galeon Attacker then I should get Galeon 2 and make them battle each other. I actually know galeon Attacker would win because of the sub attack ring that is ued with the main attack ring like Galman and Galzzy to make the War Lion attack ring. But still it would be cool to own both of them.
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:45 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Because if I get Galeon Attacker then I should get Galeon 2 and make them battle each other. I actually know galeon Attacker would win because of the sub attack ring that is ued with the main attack ring like Galman and Galzzy to make the War Lion attack ring. But still it would be cool to own both of them.

That's not the reason it would win..

Well yeah Galeon 2 is pretty awesome!
If you're looking to go get some of the HMS series, I highly recommend getting Draciel MS. It just looks so darn cool!
get what you what, It's not my fault if you hate it and it ends up sucking. It's your money
I stopped getting the HMS Beyblades ever since I lost my Dranzer Metal Spiral and now there aren't any store that sell it anymore so it's usless. I just really need another beyblade so that way if I get 2 more launchers me and my friends Tyler Miller (his real last name is Martin) and Zak (the local weirdo).
then why not get good beyblades for a better price Uncertain or the new ones
I can see that what I posted is confusing but I just can't help wanting Galeon 2 because I was really close to getting a sea green one but the next day after my grandpa ordered it it was out of stock so that's the reason I own Orca Diver and not Galeon 2.
Alright, it seems that he's intent on buying the worst equipment money can afford, so everyone please stop trying to change his mind - You can't.

We don't need more wasted efforts.
(Oct. 02, 2008  12:12 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Alright, it seems that he's intent on buying the worst equipment money can afford, so everyone please stop trying to change his mind - You can't.

We don't need more wasted efforts.

Rude much? God it's bad enough I get picked on and pissed off at school but here?!!!???
(Oct. 01, 2008  8:59 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: I like collecting beyblades and battling with them even if the aren't good. Plus Galeon 2 looks awesome.
(Oct. 01, 2008  9:05 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: i don't mind if a beyblade sucks in battle or not I just love beyblading.

Right,

People are, and willing to give you advice on better beyblades to collect and use. You're intent on buying bad equipment even though several times you've been told you can spend your money MUCH better.

I'm not picking on you, I'm just telling people to stop trying to tell you to change your mind, since it's obvious you aren't willing to change it.
It's not that we don't want you to get these, it's just that you're just willing to pay too high for them. You could be getting better stuff with your money.

And to anyone else tell him not to get these, you can't really tell him what to spend his money on. He has the power over his own money and what it gets spent on whether it's wise or not. He's collecting it, so it's fine if he wants them.

I know it seems horribly biased from my point of view since I was going to sell him the two Beys after my YJA package came in, but I'm wayyyy too nice of a guy to just take it all. I was going to donate the profit to Beywiki, but instead I'll just try eBaying them now and go on with that plan.

So taru, I'm sorry, but you just have to try outbidding people now when I list it up on eBay. I'll notify you when the auction is up.
We're not trying to be mean. The prices are just too high and it would be a rip off to buy. I say just try to find a cheaper beyblade. Maybe even the same beyblade but cheaper. Take my advice or not, it's your choice.
(Oct. 02, 2008  12:29 AM)G Wrote: It's not that we don't want you to get these, it's just that you're just willing to pay too high for them. You could be getting better stuff with your money.

And to anyone else tell him not to get these, you can't really tell him what to spend his money on. He has the power over his own money and what it gets spent on whether it's wise or not. He's collecting it, so it's fine if he wants them.

I know it seems horribly biased from my point of view since I was going to sell him the two Beys after my YJA package came in, but I'm wayyyy too nice of a guy to just take it all. I was going to donate the profit to Beywiki, but instead I'll just try eBaying them now and go on with that plan.

So taru, I'm sorry, but you just have to try outbidding people now when I list it up on eBay. I'll notify you when the auction is up.

Can you put Galeon 2 and Trygator on buy it now because it's the only way I'll be able to get them because I'm only 15 so I can't have an ebay account for three years plus my grandpa is the one who orders the stuff because he has an ebay account but since he is retired and my grandma works at a school so she gets a very low amount of money he doesn't bid at all the only one in my family who bid is Uncle Johnathan and he lives in Tallahasse and the gas stations there closed down it's going to be really hard to get to Orange park and evan harder to get to my house so just please put it on buy it now. I'll be happy to ask my grandpa to buy it because I'm saving up to $14.00 for an Ertl Isabel the GWR Auto Coach on ebay.
I'll see what I can do when I get them.
(Oct. 02, 2008  12:40 AM)G Wrote: I'll see what I can do when I get them.

Thanks man. When they arrive just tell me which ones they are before putting them on ebay.
(Oct. 02, 2008  4:12 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: Where is everyone?

Um, nobody has anything to say.
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:47 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  11:45 PM)tahu mistika Wrote: Because if I get Galeon Attacker then I should get Galeon 2 and make them battle each other. I actually know galeon Attacker would win because of the sub attack ring that is ued with the main attack ring like Galman and Galzzy to make the War Lion attack ring. But still it would be cool to own both of them.

That's not the reason it would win..

Well yeah Galeon 2 is pretty awesome!
If you're looking to go get some of the HMS series, I highly recommend getting Draciel MS. It just looks so darn cool!

Serious It may look nice, but the only useful part is the Weight disk.

Seriously Tahu, you're better off going for things that are good instead of wasting your money on carp parts.
(Oct. 02, 2008  1:54 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Serious It may look nice, but the only useful part is the Weight disk.

Seriously Tahu, you're better off going for things that are good instead of wasting your money on carp parts.

let's beat this dead horse some more
(Oct. 02, 2008  6:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  1:54 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Serious It may look nice, but the only useful part is the Weight disk.

let's beat this dead horse some more

I'm confused XD
maybe read the rest of the topic and you'll get it :\
I want it but if it's only cool to look at I'd just rather buy it for a low price than wait like $24.00 for it since you say it's crappy. I'm just getting for collection and the same goes for Trygator and Trygle 2. So yeah I'll take your word for it and just buy them for collection and only test them. BTW do any of you own them?
And again no one says anything in this topic.