Seeking some new beyblades.

I am seeking Trygator, Galeon 2, Crab Diver, and Manta Diver. So if anyone has them I'll be happy to buy them or trade for them.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:27 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I am seeking Trygator, Galeon 2, Crab Diver, and Manta Diver. So if anyone has them I'll be happy to buy them or trade for them.

Those are some awful blades, dude..
I just really need Galeon 2 and Trygator because I didn't even know toywiz was selling them until it was too late and plus if I have Trygator and order Trygle 2 I'll have the only remaining PPB Allstars beyblades that Hasbro was too stupid to make and release and plus I saw beybladecheif from youtube has Trygator.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:36 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I just really need Galeon 2 and Trygator because I didn't even know toywiz was selling them until it was too late and plus if I have Trygator and order Trygle 2 I'll have the only remaining PPB Allstars beyblades that Hasbro was too stupid to make and release and plus I saw beybladecheif from youtube has Trygator.

OK.

These Beyblades still suck.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:36 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I just really need Galeon 2 and Trygator because I didn't even know toywiz was selling them until it was too late and plus if I have Trygator and order Trygle 2 I'll have the only remaining PPB Allstars beyblades that Hasbro was too stupid to make and release and plus I saw beybladecheif from youtube has Trygator.

Well if you just want blades that were cool in the show...

Sorry, but that makes you a fanboy.

If you're really into those blades then get Galeon Attacker and Trygle (not Trygle 2)
Plain and simple
Yeah I can get those easily but Trygator is impossible to come by because all of the Trygators and Galeon 2s are sold out on toywiz so I only have luck of getting Trygle 2 and man Galeon 2 looks awesome.
Dude, if you're willing to buy it at the Toywiz price, I'd be more than willing to sell you mine for the same price when I get my package.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:47 AM)G Wrote: Dude, if you're willing to buy it at the Toywiz price, I'd be more than willing to sell you mine for the same price when I get my package.

So you got Trygator and galeon 2? Thanks man.
Wow, that's just cruel. I'll probably lower the price since you'd actually do it.
I really don't care what the price is as long as it's up to at least $23.00 for each but I'd rather go with $15.00 each but if I get Galeon Attacker I trade it for Galeon 2 unless you're willing to go with the price because I really like Galeon 2 because it has the same blade base as Galeon Attacker and i like the design of the Howling Leo attack ring but if I had my ten heavy weight disk it might spin good and I'll give you at least $23.25 for Trygator.
(Oct. 01, 2008  4:50 AM)G Wrote: Wow, that's just cruel. I'll probably lower the price since you'd actually do it.

Haha, compassion kicks in.

I say just go with $20 a pop anyway. Mo money, mo betta B)

(Oct. 01, 2008  4:58 AM)tahu mistika Wrote: I really don't care what the price is as long as it's up to at least $23.00 for each...

...I'll give you at least $23.25 for Trygator.

Hmm... B)
If they're for collection, seriously don't pay stupid amounts for it (I'm a fine one to talk here considering one of my recent purchases, but meh I'll use it eventually)

Though if you're using them for actual play...why are you looking for such bad parts when you could actually look around the Beywiki website and find better ones?
Not meaning to sound bitchy, but there's really not a lot you can do with them, only piece that's probably handy (If it's not the G versions, in which case theyre not handy at all) would be the metal weight core in them.
But even then, that's out classed by a Takara Heavy Metal Core, So you'd be making a bad choice.
(Oct. 01, 2008  2:54 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: If they're for collection, seriously don't pay stupid amounts for it (I'm a fine one to talk here considering one of my recent purchases, but meh I'll use it eventually)

Though if you're using them for actual play...why are you looking for such bad parts when you could actually look around the Beywiki website and find better ones?
Not meaning to sound bitchy, but there's really not a lot you can do with them, only piece that's probably handy (If it's not the G versions, in which case theyre not handy at all) would be the metal weight core in them.
But even then, that's out classed by a Takara Heavy Metal Core, So you'd be making a bad choice.

I also need them so I can use them to battle against Dralcor V2 plus Galeon 2 is my fav White Tigers beyblade plus I'm already going to get Trygle 2 and if I get Trygator I'll have the three beyblades that I need.
You shouldn't say you need these Beyblades for battle, period. They suck for battle. Only get them if you absolutely need them for your collection.
(Oct. 01, 2008  8:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You shouldn't say you need these Beyblades for battle, period. They suck for battle. Only get them if you absolutely need them for your collection.

Yeah I need them for battle and I need to add new beyblades to my collection since I don't have any built beyblades except Orca Diver and that's it until I get Trygle 2 plus I bet I can make them stronger with the launching techquinces I'm going to start working on when I get Trygle 2 and the takara ripcord pack.
(Oct. 01, 2008  8:24 PM)tahu mistika Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2008  8:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You shouldn't say you need these Beyblades for battle, period. They suck for battle. Only get them if you absolutely need them for your collection.

Yeah I need them for battle and I need to add new beyblades to my collection since I don't have any built beyblades except Orca Diver and that's it until I get Trygle 2 plus I bet I can make them stronger with the launching techquinces I'm going to start working on when I get Trygle 2 and the takara ripcord pack.

Listen to brad, the blades aren't good for battle, they suck

Launching techniques can't make a horrible blade good too. Uncertain
I like collecting beyblades and battling with them even if the aren't good. Plus Galeon 2 looks awesome.
why waste your money on pricy bad blades when you can get good ones for a fair price Uncertain
i don't mind if a beyblade sucks in battle or not I just love beyblading.
Listen, I'm saying your overpaying. Your going to waste all of your money on it.
I mean for a reasonable price not an insanly high price.
what you think is reasonable is pretty high for me. Toywiz has really high prices
thats still pretty bad, galeon 2 isnt even good. Galeon attacker is so much better