Seeking Galux/Galeon Recolor BeyBlade!

Hello there, I'm seeking a Galux/Galeon recolor, it was one of the random beyblades that came in the bit beast booster packs. Anyways, if you're willing to part with yours or sell it or trade it to me, than please comment or send me an email or personal message. I can trade you many things, a video game, a CD, I have various yu-gi-oh, pokemon and digimon cards, and much more, just ask! Please, this would mean alot to me. Thank you.

P.S.- If you don't know what it looks like by chance, it looks like the picture in the attachment. (I took the pic off google images so photo credit goes to whoever took it, it was not me!)
Attached Files

.jpg   Galux.jpg (Size: 20.48 KB / Downloads: 266)
Use a Proper Prefix in your thread.

EDIT: Didn't notice the Random Booster Bit Chip thing before probably skimmed too fast
She knows ... She just wants a pink Galeon recolour.
(Aug. 17, 2010  7:32 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Galux doesn't exist someone just put a Galux over the Galeon picture, or that's a fake since I've never seen a pink Galeon before. Furthermore use a Proper Prefix in your thread.

Yes, i'm well aware of that, that's why I stated it as such, and thnx for the tip, i'm new to the site, and didn't see that, thank you for your help though! Grin And P.S. it's not a fake, this model is one of the rare ones from a random booster bit beast package. look it up.

EDIT: Ops i'm sry I didn't see your edit. Sry if i seemed rude.
Sorry if this is too expensive, or not what you are looking for, but I did find an ebay listing for the Phantom Force Galeon...

http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-HASBRO-Beyblade...ltDomain_0
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:22 AM)Corey Wrote: Sorry if this is too expensive, or not what you are looking for, but I did find an ebay listing for the Phantom Force Galeon...

although that is a recolor of galeon, that isn't the kind that she stated and it does not have the galux bit chip.
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:52 AM)LibraBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  3:22 AM)Corey Wrote: Sorry if this is too expensive, or not what you are looking for, but I did find an ebay listing for the Phantom Force Galeon...

although that is a recolor of galeon, that isn't the kind that she stated and it does not have the galux bit chip.

Yea, but from what I understand she is also looking for the recolour to match the bitchip if she finds it.
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:34 AM)souless1234 Wrote:

Yea, but from what I understand she is also looking for the recolour to match the bitchip if she finds it.

ya know what, this might actually work. i mean all beys come with an extra bit chip right? than i'll just print out a galux chip sticker and do that thank you for all your help!

...but idk how to make stickers... any help with that??
Hopefully the offer doesnt go away before I have the chance to buy it.. lol I get paid in 2 weeks, than i can buy it.
if everyone could keep looking for the one im looking for though that'd be great ty
I think you need to use sticker paper, and just use your printer.
(Aug. 18, 2010  1:47 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I think you need to use sticker paper, and just use your printer.

that's what i figured, but how do i make the stickers the right size??? and that kind of stuff, not to mention where would i find hte right stickers?
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:34 AM)souless1234 Wrote:

yes, that's exactly right Smile I want it to be a pink version of Galeon that I can at LEAST turn into a Galux.
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:42 PM)terranakari Wrote: bump
Do not "bump" topics unless they have been inactive for two days. Otherwise, that is SPAM.
(Aug. 18, 2010  6:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2010  5:42 PM)terranakari Wrote: bump
Do not "bump" topics unless they have been inactive for two days. Otherwise, that is SPAM.

Didn't know that. SORRY.
I'd like to get my hands on one of these too, but they're very rare....
Thanks for your contribution, but the user has been banned so this thread should be locked.
(Aug. 19, 2010  9:18 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote: I'd like to get my hands on one of these too, but they're very rare....
As GeneralHawx mentioned, this topic will have to be closed. If you are seriously looking for the same Beyblade however, do not hesitate to open a new thread here, using the right prefix in the topic title.