Seattle, Washington,USA/ anybody wanna beybattle?

Yo,
im looking for bladers in the seattle/ king county area or in washington state. if your in the area and are a skilled blader, PM me and we'll meet and spin it out. plastic, hms, or mfb...
no thanks
You need to use a proper prefix, which would include "USA" because North America has other countries.
I'd be down for a meet up, I live up in North Seattle. I'm just getting back into Beyblade so I don't know how my skills are, hell I haven't even used a metal one yet but I'm buying a couple soon so that'll change. Let me know.
(Oct. 05, 2010  10:02 PM)super bored Wrote: no thanks
Extremely rude. Don't post unless you have something to contribute.
I'm decently skilled, and live just a drive away from Seattle.
(Dec. 30, 2010  1:32 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  10:02 PM)super bored Wrote: no thanks
Extremely rude. Don't post unless you have something to contribute.
I'm decently skilled, and live just a drive away from Seattle.

Really? Sweet. Are you trying to meet up and blade at some point because I'd be down for it.
it would take me two hours to drive up there but if you get any events going i will be willing to XD

im moving from CA to WA so i guess i better start some where right XD
Hey i live in Seattle if you still are looking for a battle pm me to tell me where to meet up. I am pretty beginner but i can LET IT RIP!! I got a couple of friends that are looking for a battle too.
Mabey if we talk for a bit online and then meet in a pubic place. Oh and plz be of age or have your mom or dad meet me so I'm not some creepy 21 yo meeting a kid of the internet. That would be bizzare.

I'd love to find a park in the summer some weekend and have a bey tournament/freeplay/barbecue. If I could find some other willing people to help me organize this I am sure it would be a hit.

Kinda off topic but pertains to seattle- Does anywhere in the international disrtict sell japanese beys? I poked around in Uyagamia (sp) and could not find any Unhappy
If we get enough people i can tell my parents that i want to go play alittle and we are just going to play beyblades, they dont care if i watch or play some rounds. This is so cool!!