[Seattle] BC HERO

Hello everyone! I am starting a new team in the Seattle-Tacoma area; Beyblade Club Hero! (aka The Heros) Our club meetings will be at Zulu's Board Game Cafe (10234 Main St, Bothell, WA 98011) or at Phoenix Games 113 Broadway E, Seattle, WA 98102. We are planning to meet once a month to practice combos, launches, and formats. The list of team members will be updated as the team grows.

Team members:
  • Zektor
  • Ebeanzy2
  • UnseenBurst
  • Loki666
  • Lowshki
I don't think I'll be able to come to Practice Meet once a Month daily but will I still be able to join? If you host Zooms then I'd be able to come to those.
(Jan. 13, 2022  11:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I don't think I'll be able to come to Practice Meet once a Month daily but will I still be able to join? If you host Zooms then I'd be able to come to those.

Thats a good idea! We can do a group zoom or discord call to discuss the game, meta, mechanics, etc. sometime.
I'm not allowed to use Discord yet but Yeah this would be pretty cool since I know Zektor and some other Tournament Bladers so I should be able to do a Zoom. I hope we can talk a bit more about the Club at Spinless in Seattle which I'll probably most likely be going too.
I’m down to hop on this!
(Mar. 10, 2022  2:33 AM)Lowshki Wrote: I’m down to hop on this!

added you to the team. Im hoping to meet up on the 19th if anyone can make it out that day. glidingbaby
Im down.
Ill check with my parents.

(Jan. 14, 2022  12:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not allowed to use Discord yet but Yeah this would be pretty cool since I know Zektor and some other Tournament Bladers so I should be able to do a Zoom. I hope we can talk a bit more about the Club at Spinless in Seattle which I'll probably most likely be going too.

Wanna zoom rn?

If you guys wanna join now you can.

https://zoom.us/j/97999762863?pwd=VkxNaH...FmSDU1UT09
ECRL7q - password

does it have to be at zulu its kinda far
Yo im from bama and I cant really meet for practice but I do it daily and also what type beys do yall use metal or burst?
I'm now able to use Discord so maybe we could make a Discord Server for our Area and events that we're planning. Zektor could be the Owner if he decides to do it and there can maybe be a Thread about Trading or Buying Beyblade Parts at Tournaments from other players like I've seen being done on the Forums. If Zektor can't do it then I have time to do it.