Season 4 of Original Beyblade

Poll: Who thinks Kai should be the world champion and main character of season 4 if they make it?

yes, Kai should be the main character.
83.33%
No, Tyson should be the main character
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
I think they should make season 4 of beyblade and they should start from the end of season 3 which ends with kai vs tyson. We all really like Kai and thought it was unfair for Kai to lose to Tyson in G-Revolution so they should make the next season and lead Kai as the new world champion and make him the president of GBC as they say in the MANGA of BEYBLADE.
They will not make a season 4 of the original series. Plastic series is over and they've turned their attention over to what is making the company money, which is Metal Fight. This thread should be closed. It will just be full of spam.
(Mar. 20, 2011  4:00 AM)Dusk Wrote: They will not make a season 4 of the original series. Plastic series is over and they've turned their attention over to what is making the company money, which is Metal Fight. This thread should be closed. It will just be full of spam.

not really, but if i could pick, i would choose ray, but kai is better than tyson
Ya but they did make hms beys so it is not considered plastic bey anymore and also they did leave a cliffhanger in the ending so they can still start it.
And plus WBO said that if people want original beyblade back they should give them good reasons and they should think about it.

Kai does have the most fans, you can tell by most of the character polls like by adhookai, who you can contact in youtube. His poll has over 10,000 votes. Also check the youtube comments, evryone is dissapointed on Kai versus Tyson's fight. At least 80% of them said that Kai shouldve been the world champion because throughout the whole tournament Kai was shown stronger and he acts and looks much cooler than Tyson.
Beyblade is real popular cuz of their toys but if they do this and make Kai the champion and listen to the peoples opinions then they could be a top anime like Naruto and Bleach.
Sales were poor near the end, so obviously TAKARA-TOMY will not bring back what made them lose money in the end.