Scythe Herculeo BD145MF

I got Scythe Kronos again!
Herculeo was a random clear wheel. It looks good on Scythe.

MFB Attack Stadium, Hasbro Grip, BeyLauncher LR.

Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Burn Phoenix 85WD
Scythe: 18 Wins (14 OS, 4 KO)
Burn: 2 Wins (2 OS)
Boring battle. Scythe would circle round the stadium (I launched normally) then either outspin or KO Burn at the last minute.

Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Meteo L-Drago ED145EWD
Scythe: 13 Wins (13 OS)
Meteo: 7 Wins (7 OS)
Even more boring. I banked at 100% this time with Scythe. Scythe went in a half flower pattern then Meteo and ED145 would soften the impact and cause a long spinstealing battle.

My LRF is too worn now. I cannot test with it.
Please do more testing. Thanks for reading
Nice results. When i get my Scthe ill test.
Thanks. At least you believe my test results
Why no Metal Face.
My Metal Face can't tighten anymore so others can do testing with MF or MF-H
Why do you always put the most random CW on a good combo? Burn Bull/Aquario, not Phoenix. And you should test against current top-tiers, and it doesn't have to be MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF all the time. Say, MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF, MF-H Basalt Aquario/Bull BD145MB/CS, and Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

Oh, and why did you put a bad track on Meteo? It doesn't really prove much if it won against an ED145 combo...
Erm, it's good. But against MLD? I guess it's fine if you wanna oppose Spin Stealers.
Can you test against Lightning l dragoGB145XF/WF
If you like,test it with Basalt BD145 MB or Lightning L Drago BD145 RF.
Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Scythe: 11 Wins (1 KO, 10 OS)
Hell: 9 Wins (9 OS)
Nothing much. The two beyblades just clashed like a play-fight until one of them stopped spinning. Occasionally Scythe would knock Hell off-balance and KO it quickly.

Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Gravity Perseus BD145RF (ATK Ver. Left Spin, Counter Mode.
Scythe: 14 Wins (10 KO, 4 OS)
Gravity: 6 Wins(6 KO)
Much more exciting. They beys would go round dodging each other and then get a full on hit and because Gravity is Left Spin it had a massive impact and its recoil KO'd itself. Sometimes Scythe would get KO'd because Gravity would KO it during its flower pattern.

Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Lightning L-Drago TH170XF (Barrage, 195)
Scythe: 15 Wins (15 KO)
Lightning: 5 Wins (5 KO)
The beys circled eachother but when they clashed there was no impact because Scythe hit the Track and Scythe is really round
(Jun. 29, 2011  6:01 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Lightning L-Drago TH170XF (Barrage, 195)
Scythe: 15 Wins (15 KO)
Lightning: 5 Wins (5 KO)
The beys circled each other but when they clashed there was no impact because Scythe hit the Track and Scythe is really round

Lightning L drago doesn't have a "Barrage" mode, the modes are upper and multi-hit. Also, why did you use that attack combo? It's not top-tier, edit: as far as I know, so these results don't add any support to this combos effectiveness.
cant you try sliding shot?the best result against attack type should be done by using slideing shot..
i will like to see the result fo sliding shot scytche combo with lightning l drago bd145 RF
Hah, you got LDD? Well try Scythe Herculeo BD145MF against:

MF Gravity Perseus [Right Spin, Counter Mode] H145RF

and

MF L-Drago Destroy [ATK Mode (No Rubber)] H145RF
Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS L-Drago Destroy H145RF
Scythe: 10 Wins (6 OS, 4 KO)
L-Drago: 10 Wins (10 KO)
I cant be bothered to write what happened. I'm going to bed.
Well you should write what happened to make the results more believable also what mode is scythe in? anyway here are my results
[b] Scythe Kronos(stamina) BD145MF vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS [b]
Scythe wins : 4
Basalt wins : 16

Umm i would suggest using EDS on this combo ...
Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F
Scythe: 12 Wins (10 OS, 2 KO)
Lightning: 8 Wins (7 KO, 1 OS)
Since I knew Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F would probably win, I tried to dodge it with Scythe. Thats how I got the results. The hits were not that big due to 2 BD145's.
Would u bother trying it with Burn Bull/Aquario AD145SD/D and Burn Bull/Aquario 85/90WD?Thanks in advance thou.I'll put my own tests about other combos tommorow.gotta go to bed.
Scythe Herculeo BD145MF VS Earth Bull 85WD
Scythe: 18 Wins (12 OS, 6 KO)
Earth: 2 Wins (2 OS)
Scythe circled round the tornado ridge as Earth stayed dead center. Then Scythe would hit the wall for a direct center attack. The spikes on BD145 would hit Earth Bull and knock it off balance. Because it's on 85 it floor scraped and led to a final blow from Scythe. BD145 scraped too.

I'm not doing anymore testing until someone tests this. I am also trying to make a new launching technique.
I thought this testing would take much longer.
Bro , 4 posts above there is testing from me , and i can do more but honestly this is not the best combo.