Scribblenauts

guys i just got scribblenauts to day!! its so fun and i lol myself a lot. I put a panda on a bike and gave my person a axe and broke the wheel of the bike, get on the panda and ride the bike around and the bike gos through ground!!! XD
sounds fun, now i want itttttt
definetly get it. its rlly fun and u can do almost anything!!! I shot medusa with a bazooka XD. and a tip, when u type NUKE or NUCLEARBOMB, it desroys everythin including u no matter where u are.
Worst platformer I've played since Drawn To Life.
i think it's not bad. Wat makes u say it's bad?
(Oct. 03, 2009  4:28 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i think it's not bad. Wat makes u say it's bad?

The controls. Any platformer that only uses touch controls as unweildly, and inprecise as Scribblenauts, and Drawn to Life are horrible by definition. I can't count the amount of times that Maxwell moved because I was trying to get to the note pad, or how many times I've had to redo jumps.

As I said elsewhere on this board, the idea of Scribblenauts is a great one. Too bad the game it was implemented in isn't.
yea i do complain about the moving around, but the game itself is fun. the controls could have been better, but its a good game.
It's so good though! The controls are a little flakey, I admit, but I'm a sucker for cute graphics and gimmicks. There is no reason any game should include cookies like "Large hadron collider", "keyboard cat" or "leeroy jenkins". But it does, and it's awesome.

Drawn to Life was terrible.
man this games i hard for me XD!!! i get stuck in a lot of levels
(Oct. 07, 2009  9:53 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: man this games i hard for me XD!!! i get stuck in a lot of levels

A lot of levels, I've found myself just drawing stuff until the game glitches out and I win lol
(Oct. 07, 2009  10:22 PM)Minion Wrote: A lot of levels, I've found myself just drawing stuff until the game glitches out and I win lol

lol i tried this method and my screen turned whte XD!! i found that if u put a handcuff on a starite, and hook the handcuff to a vending machine, it should ask u if u want to fill the stuff in the machine, and if u click fill, the starite goes in and u can drag the machine to u, and take out the starite and win!!