Scoring system

Hey guys, my coworkers and I are getting into beyblading at work and we have a few questions on how the scoring system works. So the current standard system seems to be:
1 point for a ring-out
1 point for an outlast
2 points for a burst kill

First blader to 3 points wins.

1) What happens if one blade self-bursts? Sometimes on the yellow stadium with the pockets, a bey can fall into the pocket and burst itself. Does the other blader get 2 points for a burst kill, or just 1 point for an outlast since their bey didn't actually land a bursting hit?

2) We have agreed that if your bey dies quickly due to a poor launch, 1 point should still be awarded to the opposing blader, but where would the line be drawn here? What is the point of no return, where the launch would be considered a valid attempt and count as a real round? If someone's bey falls off the launcher before they rip the cord, we usually give them a redo (like a let in table tennis), but sometimes it can come loose mid-rip which makes for a bad launch and an immediate loss, is there some criteria for forgiving slip-ups that might not have been under the blader's control?

3) What happens in a mutual burst situation, like when both beys burst at the same time? I assume it counts as a draw and no points are awarded, but it would definitely change the match dynamic if it instead counts as 2 points for each blader, which could push one blader to victory.

Thanks for any clarification here!
1) if it's in the pocket first than it's a KO

2) if the launcher malfunctions it should be a redo

3) it is a draw

the point system here on the wbo is actually everything counts as 1 point until the finals where bursts are 2 and it's first to 5 points. the rules u follow are the hasbro rules
Tourneys in my area are played out burst = 2 pts regardless of finals or not, with mislaunches you get 3 warnings before the opponent gets awarded 1 pt, beys falling off before launching do not count as a mislaunch, burst priority, if it gets ko'd and bursted after it counts as a ko, double bursts = draw