Scooter

Well does anyone else ride?
I fell while doing a backwards bronco, my leg was bleeding..........alot.
and here are some tricks I can do.

ollie
manuel (for only like 3-5 seconds)
pogo
bronco
backwards bronco
working on tailwhip
and I can do a bunch of other carp too but I'm horrible at grinding.
You can really do all that on a scooter? I didn't even know half that carp was possible.

When I was like eight/nine I went through a phase of skateboarding for like a year, but I could never really manage anything except an ollie...

Rollerblading is fun though, I still do that on occasion. The pavements are so messed up around where I live though, it's terrible for anything like this. meh.
(May. 02, 2009  12:04 PM)Pikachao Wrote: When I was like eight/nine I went through a phase of skateboarding for like a year, but I could never really manage anything except an ollie...
Exactly what I went through. I always get amazed that all this stuff my friends can do on their scooters and bikes. I imagine it would be harder to do all this stuff on a Scooter.
(May. 02, 2009  12:08 PM)Raykon Wrote: Exactly what I went through. I always get amazed that all this stuff my friends can do on their scooters and bikes. I imagine it would be harder to do all this stuff on a Scooter.

To me a bunny hop (ollie on a scooter) is really easy.
(May. 02, 2009  12:04 PM)Pikachao Wrote: You can really do all that on a scooter? I didn't even know half that carp was possible.

Wow really. They have it at the X Games and other competitions along with rollerblading and skateboarding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn0507g5H_g
(May. 02, 2009  12:38 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wow really. They have it at the X Games and other competitions along with rollerblading and skateboarding.

I'm not that good. Wut!?
(May. 02, 2009  12:38 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wow really. They have it at the X Games and other competitions along with rollerblading and skateboarding.

Wow, looks like a lot of fun! =]

I bet it takes years of practice though, woah! =O
Scooters are great! I can also do tailwhips, fakie rides are also fun. But I'm not good, either.

Hmn, some of that didn't look too bad. Surprising really, considering the only people I see on scooters are 12 or younger, and have no idea what they are doing. So the keep going up and down the driveway and ramps.

If the kids in my local skate park could at least be trying some tricks I wouldn't mind them being there so much. But as it is, they're just a massive obstruction.
(May. 02, 2009  12:37 PM)blader9 Wrote: To me a bunny hop (ollie on a scooter) is really easy.

I can't do this without the scooter twisting and end coming back and hit my ankle Unhappy
My ankles get really sour from that lol
(May. 02, 2009  1:05 PM)Munkerz Wrote: If the kids in my local skate park could at least be trying some tricks I wouldn't mind them being there so much. But as it is, they're just a massive obstruction.

Ugh, I went to the skate park near me like twice, but there were just chavs standing around doing graffiti there and some kid on his bike. The chavs yelled some carp at me every time I tried anything so I got paranoid that I was rubbish and that's why they were shouting. I was only around 10/11 so I could be influenced easily.

I see now that they were probably just being idiots. =/
Scooters have been my favourite mode of transport for years. I bought a new one last year that is super, super light weight so I can really bring it anywhere. It has wheels that light up when you ride, too Tongue_out
I haven't been on a Scooter since I went into a pot hole then went flying over the handle bars and went face first into a jagged fence... that when I was like 10 lol. But before that I use to love it.
i ride bmx mainly but i can ride scooters too, i love grinding on scooters, and my mate rides scooters, OMG Grin the other day he landed a triple tailwhip off a cage plant from a quater Grin
(May. 09, 2009  2:36 AM)Blitz Wrote: I haven't been on a Scooter since I went into a pot hole then went flying over the handle bars and went face first into a jagged fence... that when I was like 10 lol. But before that I use to love it.

sounds painful
(May. 09, 2009  2:44 AM)The Shredder Wrote: i ride bmx mainly but i can ride scooters too, i love grinding on scooters, and my mate rides scooters, OMG Grin the other day he landed a triple tailwhip off a cage plant from a quater Grin

triple tailwhip = 360 tailwhip = impossible
there all the same
(May. 09, 2009  2:27 AM)Minion Wrote: Scooters have been my favourite mode of transport for years. I bought a new one last year that is super, super light weight so I can really bring it anywhere. It has wheels that light up when you ride, too Tongue_out

my scooter is pretty light but the deck is short
umm... a triplewhip is different to a 360 whip
a 360 tail whip is a 360 tail whip, and a triplewhip is a triplewhip
(May. 09, 2009  2:53 AM)The Shredder Wrote: umm... a triplewhip is different to a 360 whip
a 360 tail whip is a 360 tail whip, and a triplewhip is a triplewhip

oh.............

wait is a triple tailwhip jumping off a high ledge and doing 3 tailwhips in air?
if you're thinking number of rotations then a 360 whip is the same as a double whip, but a triple whip is what it says, a tail whip with 3 spins of the deck.
my mates videos are on youtube, and i think we filmed the triplewhip in 1 of them, i'll post the links
(May. 09, 2009  2:58 AM)The Shredder Wrote: if you're thinking number of rotations then a 360 whip is the same as a double whip, but a triple whip is what it says, a tail whip with 3 spins of the deck.

oh you're right for some reason I thought they were the same
lol my last time on a scooter was a disaster. I went over raised concrete and went flying off the scooter. So i stick with bikes.