School mascot

Mine is a Dolphin....um
Go....Ketos?.....no not really
Nice necro also:
Cougars = [Image: cougar.jpg]
or [Image: images-2.jpg]
B]
THE BURGERS!!!! BIG MAC 320YEN!!!! Joke.

Eagles, go Aquila! The blue Aquila! BTW I live in the Philippines.
Mine's a knight. So, for me I think "Go knights, go! Oops. You fell of your horse... and got killed by your enemy. Ah, well, there's always another game."
Mine is the Crusader so I guess Perseus is as close as I can get.
Mine are Orcas so the closest I get is Ketos or Pisces.
When I went to school, our mascot was and is...an artesian well. Yes a Well. Yes, I understand how incredibly lame that is. Hence why i never went to the after sports activities. haha.
a mustang. super pownage
A panther. How old. We had a costume for the mascot, but nobody wants to wear it. But we've got cheerleaders. (You'd think that the starting QB would have a better shot with 'em. I guess looks conquer all.)
my school mascot is a bull
WE ARE THE TITANS !!! MIGHTY MIGHTY TITANS !!!
a archer,a GREEN archer
Mine is the Ligon Little Blues. Used to be Little Blue Devils, but all the UNC people (like me) got upset. Now we're Little Blues!
Home of the Ramms (didn't miss spell it)! Or you could say Capricorn ; )
Next year will be a Viking!
My mascot is also sometimes a lynx. No bey, but there should be. Then I will go to Enloe, go Mighty Eagles!
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:06 PM)Amaterasu Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2010  11:00 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Kubasaki Dragons.

Hell yea.

l drago hell yeah?
(Nov. 09, 2010  4:07 AM)UltimateChimera Wrote: My school has a knight so,Perseus!yay

perseus is a roman gladiator..
sorry mytholgh nerd reflexes kick in

Greek! Oh my gods get your mythology straight!
Haven't been in school in a long time, but my high school's was the Panther, my first college had a Knight, my second college didn't really have a mascot, per se, but the teams were called the Lakers, and my third college's mascot was the Golden Eagle.
My school's mascot is a brown bear. The mascot suit smells really bad. The mascot has walked by me before.
mines the spartans.its the perfect place to pull a this is sparta refrence.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:23 AM)Spinster Wrote: Haven't been in school in a long time, but my high school's was the Panther, my first college had a Knight, my second college didn't really have a mascot, per se, but the teams were called the Lakers, and my third college's mascot was the Golden Eagle.

Hah. My school mascot is the Panthers :p Next year I'll be a Jaguar. Why so many cats??
My school mascot is a Hawk, in otherwards called: EARTH EAGLE! (I sometimes wish we had a different mascot; like an octopus, a dinosaur like Yoshi)
the road runner

they totally dont have the rights to take that probably though cause it is a copyrighted character
A Phoenix!! Depends what year you are on what colour you get
IM PURPLE FTW!!
(Apr. 08, 2011  12:08 PM)maroyasha Wrote: the road runner

they totally dont have the rights to take that probably though cause it is a copyrighted character

you do know there's a animal called the Road Runner. Therefore it's OK...
My school mascot is the Thunderbird. I'm happy with it, but our football team sucks... However, we are Tier 1 (High school sports, or whatever the highest rank is) in all the other sports!