School 'Class' Games

I never played 4 square... I think it's more of an american game?
(May. 07, 2010  6:50 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: I never played 4 square... I think it's more of an american game?
lol i guess so ..we used to have to stand in a line and wait to be picked...unfortunately i rarely ever played because no one would pick me D:
That's like me, get picked last. Except for dodgeball, i get so vicicous!
(May. 07, 2010  6:57 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: That's like me, get picked last. Except for dodgeball, i get so vicicous!
i always had this fear of dodge ball that if a guy who didn't like me was throwing the ball then he would try to nail me in the face....unfortunately i didn't have many friends xD
LOL Grin I didn't get hit, but you wouldn't expect me to hit you in the face with a ball as I look really innocent. Like once in school, I accidently broke someone's collar bone...
4 square is like handball - really the name just changed depending on the school.

Dodge ball was so fun... if you like dodge ball play freestyle brandy Cute

I broke my collarbone while playing chasey ;3; Never run over a pile of bark, there could be hidden thick tree branches in it. Man i was screaming. Pinching_eyes
(May. 07, 2010  11:41 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: 4 square is like handball - really the name just changed depending on the school.

Umm, Handball is... an Olympic sport Pinching_eyes, nothing like 4 square.
Not sure about you guys, but Pacman was played like every 2 days in class.eryone in the class finds a position, and You just answer general knowledge questions, take a step and tag a person to get them out.
(May. 08, 2010  2:31 AM)Arashi Wrote: Not sure about you guys, but Pacman was played like every 2 days in class.eryone in the class finds a position, and You just answer general knowledge questions, take a step and tag a person to get them out.

OMG thats sounds TOO cool! I wish I had that when I was a kid!
(May. 08, 2010  12:05 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(May. 07, 2010  11:41 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: 4 square is like handball - really the name just changed depending on the school.

Umm, Handball is... an Olympic sport Pinching_eyes, nothing like 4 square.

we called it handball or 4 square cos it uses a ball durrr and we were like 8 year olds at the time we didn't care about Olympic carp XD

Ahaha I remember Pacman it was so fun. I always tagged out my brother first Pinching_eyes_2
The only games i can remember (I'm in highschool btw) dodgeball, were red rover, heads up seven up, and teather ball.
Teacher ball? heads up seven up?

Wooo DODGEBALL! XD
Tether Ball FTW!
whats Tether Ball...?
(May. 12, 2010  11:32 AM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: whats Tether Ball...?

http://tinyurl.com/3996ls4

Have you never seen it on any cartoons or anything?
Oh so thats what its called XD
Yeah I've seen that, never played it before.
I visited a Japanese school once here, and we played a game called Fruits Basket.

Everyone except one person sits on chairs in a circle and gets assigned a fruit (The person who isnt sitting still gets a fruit.) There are bananas, oranges and apples. There is also a circle drawn on the floor in the middle of the people, where the 1 person who isnt sitting (Let's call him/her the callout) should be standing. The callout calls out a fruit, and the people assigned that fruit must get up, run and put one of their feet into the drawn circle, while the callout sneaks into one of the empty chairs. There should be 1 person left without a chair, and he/she is the new callout.

When the Callout calls 'Fruits Basket,' everyone in the chairs must get up and put one of their feet in the circle.

Really Fun game, especially with a lot of people.
Sounds really fun XD
In grade 7 my teacher kept a ball on his desk and sometimes in class we would play silent ball. To play silent ball you sit on desk and throw the ball from person to person without dropping the ball. If you do a bad throw,drop the ball, miss the catch or talk, you are out and have to sit down on chair. The last one sitting on their desk wins and after a while my teacher might tell us to start throwing harder and I think once he gave us two balls to throw.
Hahaha I remember I played Silent Ball with a broken collar bone. was worth the pain cos I won. Smile
we usually play skunk at my school
I never forget my school days. It was such a memorable days of my life. I also never forget some games which I played in school.

School Class Games :
- Blind Man
- Hide and Seek
- Kho-Kho
- Steps
- Run and catch