School Canteen

Poll: Does your school make tasty stuff.

Definitely.
7.69%
Not bad.
23.08%
Sometime good, sometime bad.
53.85%
Taste like feet.
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Lets talk about your school canteen. Mine is great when they making desert, fast food and stuff like that. But the others well, STINKS lol. I hate breakfast very much.
How can you get breakfast wrong? Unless it's not bacon and eggs. My school canteen at my boarding was alright. Sometimes it was great and sometimes awful. I always hated wednesday and saturday lunchtimes since they would always have pasta with really bad sauces. But I always like breakfast because it was always awesome and you could have more than two servings.
My school make horrible breakfast that make me bring instant noodle everyday. We even have noodle club lol.
In my university cafeteria, the food is alright. I like when they have fried chicken and fish in the lunch. Both foods tastes great, although the majority doesn't like fish... Ah, you can drink juice freely. For some reason they have mostly three flavours of juices: grape, passion fruit and pineapple XD.
I stopped geting canteen a long time ago, they just stole my money. small bag of chips were for 50 cents when i could go get 3 for a dollar at dollar general. lunch is horrible most of the times, only good things are pizza, beans and rice, jambalya, and gumbo. serve cold ham
The state doesn't give two damns about what the school feeds us basically. Which is why it's still a problem.

The best thing we could get here were Kroger Chicken sandwiches, and slightly browned pizza. Seriously normally cooked "pizza" was terrible and darkened was better. It's so unhealthy because why the hell do we need EIGHT FRIES for our GREASY BROWN pizza? I should write a review about it.

Also I ate carp from Walgreens heh.