[Schaumberg IL] BEY SLAY!! (proposal) PostPoned

yes this even is happening we only need a few more people Grin
(Apr. 11, 2011  4:03 AM)ShortyVybe Wrote: usernames.
HMPH new york has epic bladesr. i broked some guy bey in half
on the 16th?
yeah i changed it to the 23rd
cant come on the 23rd sorry
ahh well your missing out bro sorry you cant make it.
mmmmm i live in ohio and as much i want to go its 5 hours away the only way i ould go if my family wanted to go to chi-town for a weekend
well your more then welcome to come. just keep me posted!
what is the entry fee if there is one? also what might be the prizes? Will it be a fail and be empty boxes? llink will be soon.
no entry 5 is five dollars like usual, but i got prizes so dont worry. i do need some people to bring a few legal stadiums cuz i only got 2.
I don't know if I can go on the 23 but I have a stadium and I might go on the 30 or 31 plus I live not 2 far away
hmm since gasher cant go on the 23rd either i guess ill have to move it back to the 30th... sooo 30th it is UPDATED!!! ^^^^^
Darn, I probably couldn't make it. I live in the Peoria area, but I am busy around that time. If this is successful, would you consider ever having another?
i actually want to make this a 3 month thing, but i hope you can make it if you find some time Smile
Cool, that's great. Yeah, the drive wouldn't be terrible, because I have a lot of family members who live in the Westchester area, and we head up that way a lot.
Sweetness I have gotta much better chance of making it now
What
so is it still the 23rd whoops i did not read the whole thread whoops.
No it's the 30th
How many people are coming so far we still need 8
bey slay will be on the 30th i had it rescheduled
Sweet how many people do we have so far
Cant go on the 30th.
Dont post unless your trying to go. not trying to fill the thread with "oh i cant go" dont plan to change the date for one person.
Sorry gasher so how many people r comeing