Scanning Beyblade x products, Help.

I've done a bunch of work to finally download the beyblade x app. Now it won't let me scan the products in the app. I'm using a japanese VPN, on my apple ID set to japan. I'm seeing that the beyblade x products I'm using have the "Checkout Asia Channel" sticker on the box for Takara Tomy Asia. Does this matter? I'm lost now and could really use some help. 

This is the error message I get when scanning my products. it says something about failing to connect to the internet:
[Image: unable-to-login-into-beyblade-x-app-v0-g...fd4ace19a1]
(Oct. 01, 2023  10:51 AM)Leviathan770 Wrote: I've done a bunch of work to finally download the beyblade x app. Now it won't let me scan the products in the app. I'm using a japanese VPN, on my apple ID set to japan. I'm seeing that the beyblade x products I'm using have the "Checkout Asia Channel" sticker on the box for Takara Tomy Asia. Does this matter? I'm lost now and could really use some help. 

This is the error message I get when scanning my products. it says something about failing to connect to the internet:

You have the Hong Kong release of the products. The app currently only works with JP releases. So codes that come from boxes with Asia Channel or MANI Limited stickers won't work.
(Oct. 02, 2023  2:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2023  10:51 AM)Leviathan770 Wrote: I've done a bunch of work to finally download the beyblade x app. Now it won't let me scan the products in the app. I'm using a japanese VPN, on my apple ID set to japan. I'm seeing that the beyblade x products I'm using have the "Checkout Asia Channel" sticker on the box for Takara Tomy Asia. Does this matter? I'm lost now and could really use some help. 

You have the Hong Kong release of the products. The app currently only works with JP releases. So codes that come from boxes with Asia Channel or MANI Limited stickers won't work.
 Where the heck can I buy Beyblade X japan releases? Thanks for the help!
(Oct. 03, 2023  8:06 AM)Leviathan770 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2023  2:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: You have the Hong Kong release of the products. The app currently only works with JP releases. So codes that come from boxes with Asia Channel or MANI Limited stickers won't work.
 Where the heck can I buy Beyblade X japan releases? Thanks for the help!

Best bet is to buy directly from amazon.jp, you'll have to bite the bullet for the shipping price though so buy as much stuff as you can. And you'll also need to use Tenso for getting Cobaltdrake or gold Hellsscythe to you.
You could also buy from Suruga-ya, at least during their free shipping promotions which they seem to do one weekend each month. Those come straight from Japan, and the prices are incredible. Shipping is expensive to get anything imported from Japan, but that’s where the free shipping weekends come in handy.

Any idea if these codes will ever work? Or are they just pointless codes
(Oct. 28, 2023  2:05 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2023  2:25 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: You have the Hong Kong release of the products. The app currently only works with JP releases. So codes that come from boxes with Asia Channel or MANI Limited stickers won't work.
Any idea if these codes will ever work? Or are they just pointless codes

I'm wondering about this too, a majority of my beys are HK releases so i have a lot of codes that are just unusable rn
(Jan. 11, 2024  5:26 AM)GoshDaKirby Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2023  2:05 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote: Any idea if these codes will ever work? Or are they just pointless codes

I'm wondering about this too, a majority of my beys are HK releases so i have a lot of codes that are just unusable rn

Between now and March the app for Mani regions should release.
how does one even download the beyblade x app? and what vpn is safe, and cheap to use?
(Oct. 03, 2023  12:08 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2023  8:06 AM)Leviathan770 Wrote:  Where the heck can I buy Beyblade X japan releases? Thanks for the help!

Best bet is to buy directly from amazon.jp, you'll have to bite the bullet for the shipping price though so buy as much stuff as you can. And you'll also need to use Tenso for getting Cobaltdrake or gold Hellsscythe to you.
Can u send me the tenso link I don’t quite understand the log in requirements or how to log in really
(Jan. 13, 2024  4:35 AM)LegendV3 Wrote: how does one even download the beyblade x app? and what vpn is safe, and cheap to use?

TunnelBear, is free and great.

Does that mean that when the app comes to America in summer, Japanese beys will work in the American version of the app?
(Mar. 24, 2024  4:15 AM)Kelavia Wrote:
Does that mean that when the app comes to America in summer, Japanese beys will work in the American version of the app?

No, that doesn't mean anything. There is nothing to indicate the app is coming to America in the summer. The Hasbro Beyblade X app is just the Burst App reskinned; we already have confirmation they will use the Hasbro Burst QR code system.
(Mar. 24, 2024  4:15 AM)Kelavia Wrote:

The opposite. Japanese beys will only ever work with Japanese releases, and it will be that way forever. The Asian app will also be very different from what we’re getting in the west.