(Scandinavia - Denmark, Norway, Sweden) Let's gather the community!

Greetings fellow scandinavians!

Who is up for competitive Beyblading? Let's try to a establish a community where we can play competitive Beyblade against eachother. We lack of presence in the european region and now is our time to show the world our beyblading skills!

If your are interested then please don't hesitate to comment on this thread. I truly hope that we can establish something so that we can start competing with the rest of the world.

Yours sincerely

- Leidon
im Scandanavian i dont have any beys tho lol
(May. 19, 2020  7:05 AM)DrumKoryu Wrote: im Scandanavian i dont have any beys tho lol

Which country are you from? Smile

Well, no worries about the blades, you can buy some or borrow some to try it out ! Smile
(May. 20, 2020  6:49 AM)Leidon Wrote:
(May. 19, 2020  7:05 AM)DrumKoryu Wrote: im Scandanavian i dont have any beys tho lol

Which country are you from? Smile

Well, no worries about the blades, you can buy some or borrow some to try it out ! Smile

Im from Norway Man.
(May. 20, 2020  7:15 AM)DrumKoryu Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  6:49 AM)Leidon Wrote: Which country are you from? Smile

Im from Norway Man.

Sounds good! Smile Let's see if we can gather more people!
im from norway to and id join after the current situation but i have 2 problems i recently lost my beys *got stolen Unhappy* and i dont have any way to get there if its not close to where i live
(Jun. 11, 2020  7:38 PM)EmeraldGames101 Wrote: im from norway to and id join after the current situation but i have 2 problems i recently lost my beys *got stolen Unhappy* and i dont have any way to get there if its not close to where i live

Np about the blades mate, you can borrow mine if you want. Where from Norway are you?
Yo I am from sweden malmö and i only got metal beys
i am from norway and i got plastic gen, hms and metal beys and i am always up for a challenge!
GUYS WANNA BATTLE ME I HAVE roar bahamut over bearing'