[Saskatoon/Regina, SK, Canada]

I didn't see a thread for either Saskatoon or Regina so I thought I would make one for them both since they are fairly close together.

So if there is an interest for either area then drop a post here. If there is enough interest we may be able to start clubs with a regular/scheduled meet time. And if we get something close to that going, then WBO tournaments in this area are only a step away.
i WOULD REALLy appreciate if there was a Beyblade tournament in saskatchewan because I'm a real fan of it andI would really like to put my beyblade to the test so
please give me a chance. Thank you Tongue_out
Well I know the Regina Toys R Us is having a Beyblade event this Saturday from.. 11am-1pm I think. Not sure what all will be involved with it though. I won't be able to make it myself Unhappy

EDIT: So I called the Toys R Us and talked with the manager. Looks like they are having someone come in and run the event, demo the beyblades, and give people a chance to try them out against others. I would go if I lived in Regina, but don't know if it is worth travelling there for.
CAN YOU PLEASE START A CLUB IN SASKATOON!!!!!! I have about 3 or 4 friends who play and would love to attend.(I also was wondering if you start a club and/or tournaments can you put all the information on this thread.)

ps, please reply
Well, I just started a club a week or two ago, its in Lumsden. Its called Beyblade Squad.