Saramanda Discussion

BB-10 Saramanda and Ifraid Synchrom Attack testing:

MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F vs MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F: 5(KO)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS: 15(1 KO, 14 OS)

MSF Saramanda Ifraid R145R2F vs MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MSF Saramanda Ifraid R145R2F: 2(KO)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS: 18(2 KO, 16 OS)

Benchmark Testing:
Basically, bollocks to both of these. R145 is the only valid "attack" track I have, so I'm not really open for requests, but here's this, at least.

Zero-G Attack-type Stadium Testing:

MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F vs MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
MSF Ifraid Saramanda R145R2F: 13(7 KO, 6 OS)
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS: 7(3 KO, 4 OS)

More notes about the Zero-G Attack Stadium Testing: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-3-4-...#pid942729
Defense Testing:

And this is just a thought that came to me when testing first started: Wouldn't it make more sense to just put MF before a Zero-G combo as isn't it common knowledge that Faces are incompatible between the series? We never put MFB before combos for Metal Facebolt in the past, so why do we do so with Metal Stone Faces?
can somewhone try MSF Saramanda Saramanda E230 MB
oh my Gawd Teh Ultimate Sway D: Let find out Grin
(Apr. 27, 2012  12:38 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Defense Testing:

And this is just a thought that came to me when testing first started: Wouldn't it make more sense to just put MF before a Zero-G combo as isn't it common knowledge that Faces are incompatible between the series? We never put MFB before combos for Metal Facebolt in the past, so why do we do so with Metal Stone Faces?

Was that in a Zero-G stadium?If not, it looks like defence is the star of beyblade agian.....
Edited appropriately. Smile
when r we going to see the msf saramanda saramanda e230 mb tests?
I'd love to test MSF Saramanda Saramanda E230CS, but after those last set of tests of mine, my Flash is dead. Crying

I could always attempt with VariAres, though.
md not cs, an ddo what you can with vari ares please
I don't have a Metal Ball. And my last post in the E230 thread and the one above were general questions not necessarily directed towards you, FYI, but since you were the only one to make any sort of a reply, I'll go ahead with both later today anyway. Wink
(Jun. 07, 2012  4:37 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I don't have a Metal Ball. And my last post in the E230 thread and the one above were general questions not necessarily directed towards you, FYI, but since you were the only one to make any sort of a reply, I'll go ahead with both later today anyway. Wink

...k thanks ( if you want more responces wait an hour or so ) but seriously thanks now if only i could find someone with mb, and flash...
More Defense Tests (Click to View)
cant wait for the higher attack tests!!!
@Carly
Magnificent tests.

I can't say I'm surprised about the whole ED145>R145 thing, as you put an MF on (which has quite a bit more stamina) and ED145 isn't stationary, like R145.

You may have just found out a key part for attack in left spin for Zero-G!
Do you mind trying variares with xf in left spin? I feel the added speed destablizes much easier. The wide tip also helps the bey keep balance at low spin which is vital to spin equalize.

I guess the set-up should be Variares ED145XF.
(Jun. 13, 2012  11:25 PM)Meow! Wrote: Do you mind trying variares with xf in left spin? I feel the added speed destablizes much easier. The wide tip also helps the bey keep balance at low spin which is vital to spin equalize.

I guess the set-up should be Variares ED145XF.

I don't have XF, so would GCF be okay? The extra stamina couldn't hurt it. Wink

(Jun. 13, 2012  10:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You may have just found out a key part for attack in left spin for Zero-G!

R145 = insta-death once VariAres is down. And this was a BB-10 stadium, not a Zero-G stadium, unless I misunderstood your post.
Go for it. The disk around it that prevents it from going fast will probably defeat the purpose of xf however I'm not sure how effective the disk will be in a bb10.

Thanks for the tests Grin
gcf in a bb-10 yikes these are bb-10 tests i dont think xf would be the best eather
GCF performs exactly the same in a BB-10 as XF does, except when it wobbles at the end, the disk around it keeps it from falling over completely, allowing it to get just barely another rotation-or-so in. It'd probably be pretty beneficial to Dan's combo...
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:34 PM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: GCF performs exactly the same in a BB-10 as XF does, except when it wobbles at the end, the disk around it keeps it from falling over completely, allowing it to get just barely another rotation-or-so in. It'd probably be pretty beneficial to Dan's combo...

I knew i wasn't the only person to see some use for GCF. When i tested it, it was interesting.
How does GCF's Stamina compare to CF in a standard BB-10 ?
(Jun. 14, 2012  6:53 PM)Mu Wrote: How does GCF's Stamina compare to CF in a standard BB-10 ?

I haven't used CF in BB10 because I havent had one yet. But it has decent stamina. Better then RF. A little bit more then XF. If i can get to some testing tonight ill open a thread for it.
It's like comparing WF to XF, so whatever the results are with those will be the results with these two...

But we're getting off topic from Saramanda, so we should continue this in the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.

I could see Saramanda getting outclassed within the next few Zero-G releases, especially with Pirates Hazel looking so circular... see wut i did there
Well, CF is faster than GCF but I hypothesize that both will have approximately about the same amount of Stamina in a standard BB-10.
(Jun. 14, 2012  2:05 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2012  10:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You may have just found out a key part for attack in left spin for Zero-G!

R145 = insta-death once VariAres is down. And this was a BB-10 stadium, not a Zero-G stadium, unless I misunderstood your post.
Ah, my bad, I had misunderstood YOUR post. Haha, I thought it was in BBG-03/04.