[San Francisco, USA] Any beybladers?

That is not a proper prefix. Look at other topics' prefixes.
Looking for people in the Bay Area interested in putting together a couple tournaments. I'm in Pacifica which is on the peninsula and I think if we can get a some interest it will be a lot of fun. I could use a couple legal Beystadiums, most of the kids out here have the ones with crazy traps in the middle that I am sure are not made for standard tournaments. Perhaps we can use those for a mad max style tournament but that would be later down the line.

Anyways let me know if your interested in helping me put a few events together.

Thanks
There's already a bay area thread...
Where is the Bay Area thread because every time I look for one all I get is this one and one for San Jose, Ca. I did find a state wide thread but that doesn't really help much since most of the discussion is focused on Southern California. If you could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.
(Jan. 25, 2012  9:53 AM)Beastmaan Wrote: Where is the Bay Area thread because every time I look for one all I get is this one and one for San Jose, Ca. I did find a state wide thread but that doesn't really help much since most of the discussion is focused on Southern California. If you could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Yeah, the San Jose one lol. Or the California bladers thread, there's a lot of So Call Bay area bladers.
can somebody please hostr a tournament here would nut i would lose track of wins and losses and i wouldn't battle as much