[San Antonio, Texas, USA] Possible Beyblade meeting

Hey guys i hit my head and remembered that San Antonio host an anime convention every year in August.. AKA San Japan.. Well Beyblade is also an anime TV show.. I thought about it and its another way to bring out beybladers like myself out of retirement.. If anyone is near San Antonio or is in the San Antonio area, lets meet up at San Japan.. Location and any other info can be found here.. Any other questions, pm me..

http://www.san-japan.org/
....I have to say, that convention has got to have the best ticket prices I've ever seen.
Well its $45 for the full weekend, its from friday to sunday..
Still better than the prices over here...
Better than last year.. $60 for the weekend, now prices are getting lower because more ppl are showing up.. Where are u located??
Canada, and wow, $60 last year? That's pretty high.
Well it was like a VIP pass, get in free for all three days.. Now its $45, for all three days..
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:43 AM)Lyger26 Wrote: Well it was like a VIP pass, get in free for all three days.. Now its $45, for all three days..

Something is wrong with your statement. You don't BUY a pass to get in for free.
sorry my bad, it was 12:00 - 1:00 when i wrote that.. what i meant was you pay $45 and get into the convention all three days in stead of buying a ticket every day for $20.. so that would be $60 for all three days if u didnt buy the package deal..
Yeah I know, just a little bit of joking around, anyway, hopefully you can find some people, maybe do a bit of a search by just typing in the country, etc. To see if there are more people from where you are.
Last time i checked there were 2 other ppl in my city.. XD
Hey im in
There will be a Local Tourny in Converse TX at my House
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:10 AM)Chaos_Blader Wrote: There will be a Local Tourny in Converse TX at my House

is it a official tournament? how far is converse from San Antonio?
are there going to be any tournaments in san antonio or anywhere near san antonio?...i think it would be a big hit Smile and it would be really cool Smile..i would host one but my parents wont let me Unhappy
(Aug. 10, 2010  5:10 PM)motochick52 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  10:10 AM)Chaos_Blader Wrote: There will be a Local Tourny in Converse TX at my House

is it a official tournament? how far is converse from San Antonio?
are there going to be any tournaments in san antonio or anywhere near san antonio?...i think it would be a big hit Smile and it would be really cool Smile..i would host one but my parents wont let me Unhappy

well idk but its a tournament and not far get a map
ok... I always wanted go to San Japan, but anybody know how much it might cost for 1 day there? I'm only 14 so I don't think my parents would let me Stay there... but my mom said I might be able to go next year, and it would be great to meet other bladers that live somewhat close to me? its in August right?
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:40 AM)KiruInuzuka Wrote: ok... I always wanted go to San Japan, but anybody know how much it might cost for 1 day there? I'm only 14 so I don't think my parents would let me Stay there... but my mom said I might be able to go next year, and it would be great to meet other bladers that live somewhat close to me? its in August right?

u live in san antonio?
It's been awhile since I've been on here, but I'm wondering if there is anyone thinking about hosting a tournament in San Antonio. Thanks!
Is anybody in SA?? I really want to go to a WBO tourney but I don't want to travel very far. I hope somebody can host a tourney so I can go.
We need a good list before planning any tournament so whoever wants to join/host please comment. Thanks! Grin
Does anyone besides me and Skullslayer15 live in San Antonio? If so, please post because we want to hold a tournament but we need more people.
I really want to meet another blader here. I hate being a lone SA blader. Does anybody at all live here?
im in the navy and right now i live on base at fort sam houston. as long as i get into urology after surgical tech clinicals, then ill def try to go to the anime convention. and if theres a tourney nearby, then ill do what i can to sho up Smile
I live in San Antonio, If y'all host a tourney I could Definatly try and attend as well. Smile
(Apr. 18, 2012  4:20 AM)Evolution Wrote: I live in San Antonio, If y'all host a tourney I could Definatly try and attend as well. Smile

Great! All I need to know is if the Wide Square Type Beystadium is legal, and we'll be set.