Samurai Buyer

Hey guys has anyone tried samurai buyer to buy beyblades, if yes how was your experience?
The shipping is 20$ extra, i don't wanna buy there
(Nov. 30, 2017  12:32 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: The shipping is 20$ extra, i don't wanna buy there

Then where do i buy from?

(Nov. 30, 2017  12:32 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: The shipping is 20$ extra, i don't wanna buy there

Now that leo burst has quit selling its quite a drag!
Don't buy from Samurai Buyer. The prices are a scam and they have horrible ethics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjUnHCK2eYY
https://web.archive.org/web/201704261722.../n_1spqglj
D: I don't know.... and just bought stuff from them
(Nov. 30, 2017  12:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Don't buy from Samurai Buyer. The prices are a scam and they have horrible ethics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjUnHCK2eYY
https://web.archive.org/web/201704261722.../n_1spqglj

??
I get mine from marchenshop on rakuten. The contact rep for the shop is friendly. EMS is pricey but the list prices aren't marked too high

https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/marchenshop/
Amiami can be an alternative but I don't know much about it except that it has beyblades
Be aware of Samurai buyer, he gives other beytubers beyblades sponsors giveaways but you guys should do your home work before you send money to stranger, search on google and  on YouTube and make a decision for yourself.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=samurai+b...KfXt3GoqgC
(Nov. 30, 2017  7:21 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: just ebay man/woman
eBay has higher prices and sometimes does not have the bey ur looking for
Then just travel to Japan and buy Beyblades there
(Nov. 30, 2017  10:35 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Then just travel to Japan and buy Beyblades there

Who wants to spend 1000s of dollars just to buy a few best? Some people can afford it but most of us don't have that much spending money available, getting bets from Japan is already pretty expensive anyways Tongue_out
I've actually been in major contact with Misaki over the last several months so I think I know enough to actually provide a counter argument to whet everyone is saying here.
1. SamuraiBuyer is not a beyblade seller, infact the website doesn't quite sell anything really. It's a middle-man service like zenmarket. So the prices on there arent really in total control of Samurai-Buyer. The auction site especially, so to say the prices are a scam isn't quite fair
2.The whole ethics thing (mainly about the employee that was fired) can't be fully understood by just watching a YouTube video about it. I actually have a statement made by Samurai-Buyer if any of yall would like to see it. It's not proof nothing wrong was done, but rather just his point of view.
(Nov. 30, 2017  11:17 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I've actually been in major contact with Misaki over the last several months so I think I know enough to actually provide a counter argument to whet everyone is saying here.
1. SamuraiBuyer is not a beyblade seller, infact the website doesn't quite sell anything really. It's a middle-man service like zenmarket. So the prices on there arent really in total control of Samurai-Buyer. The auction site especially, so to say the prices are a scam isn't quite fair
2.The whole ethics thing (mainly about the employee that was fired) can't be fully understood by just watching a YouTube video about it. I actually have a statement made by Samurai-Buyer if any of yall would like to see it. It's not proof nothing wrong was done, but rather just his point of view.

About the prices, while the prices are not in their control the fees they charge (ex. shipping charges) are under their control and they can charge more if you agree to the terms of service. But I do agree that watching a youtube vid does not prove that the company has a terrible work ethic.
To add on, In my direct communication with Misaki I learned that Zankye has also had direct contact. Even met in person I believe?  I also believe Zankye had some of Misaki's personal information as well, like a phone number possibly? It's also interesting that in a video damning SamuraiBuyer as a scam, deeper into the comment section there was a comment made by a new account named "Default name" This user revealed Misakis number.
[Image: 769defcb7a6bf77bce3ac848a8ceced3.png]
When going to this channel, it's subscriptions were quite interesting?
[Image: 0146d735b0846463fe8a193c4efab4aa.png]
Both Hato and ZankyeGaming are obvious. The middle one is interesting though, who is this? Turns out it's like a spiritual love witch channel. Thread seems to stop there. EXCEPT when looking at IT'S subscriptions. 

CLICK THIS LINK THE PICTURE IS TOO BIG

If you don't want to click it, the love channel is subscribed to : Zankye, Jose Lemos, another zankye (this one seems to be a random zankye but is subbed to the gaming channel) and ofcourse, Default Name.

Also, Imlove style has a weird resemblance to zankye?? it's uncanny.

SOURCES:
Original Vid on Samurai Buyer
Default name channel
imlove channel

So, exposed? People in a glass house shouldnt throw stones.
[Image: c76d4ef0071598e5f660cdcabf752513]
[Image: 3c2ff6ba19462ec25fca26e0466a3dac]
[Image: 3c2ff6ba19462ec25fca26e0466a3dac]
wait is there a youtuber beef happening here? also who is this samurai buyer fellow?
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: wait is there a youtuber beef happening here? also who is this samurai buyer fellow?

Samurai Buyer is a website similar to ZenMarket
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:22 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2017  12:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: wait is there a youtuber beef happening here? also who is this samurai buyer fellow?

Samurai Buyer is a website similar to ZenMarket

Oh so another middleman service for japan then I assume.
I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. As much as I absolutely adore YouTube drama on site, I don't think this thread needs to devolve into it.

Buying from any online seller or middleman is always at your own discretion, be it Samurai Buyer, some random Rakuten or eBay seller, or anyone else really. Never spend money on buying items from a seller online if you honestly don't feel like you personally can trust them. That's just common sense, haha.