Sacramento, California bladers

Anyone near Sacramento want to meet up for some battles or maybe someone can set up a tournament. I used to beyblade way back in the plastic days and now my soon to be 8 year old is into beyblades. We live just north of Sacramento.
my daughter has just got into beyblade would love to try and set up some tournaments in the sacramento area I'll run one if I have to very interested in trying to bring some life to sac for this we attended the Fremont tournament this last Sunday and had a blast
I think that'd be awesome. We are definitely in if you set one up.
While I know this thread may be directed to a more specific area, I still think it would be better to migrate back to the North California thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Norther...pid1429717

As for tournaments, Epic will be hosting one every month or so. If you really want to, you can become an organizer and create a sort of separate section of bladers around that area.
(Apr. 10, 2018  7:30 AM)Mage Wrote: While I know this thread may be directed to a more specific area, I still think it would be better to migrate back to the North California thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Norther...pid1429717

As for tournaments, Epic will be hosting one every month or so. If you really want to, you can become an organizer and create a sort of separate section of bladers around that area.
yeah for sure I've been communicating with him about it and I i think it's a great idea to do both as to get some people into it again locally in sacramento so that they may be more willing to travel for other events as well but I will for sure be sure to start posting in the northern California community that way you are all in the loop
(Apr. 09, 2018  9:08 AM)Zeravilo Wrote: Anyone near Sacramento want to meet up for some battles or maybe someone can set up a tournament. I used to beyblade way back in the plastic days and now my soon to be 8 year old is into beyblades. We live just north of Sacramento.

hello my son is also interested in finding some fellow beybladers in the sac area.. are you still looking?

hello my son is also interested in finding some fellow beybladers in the sac area.. anyone still looking?
(Oct. 25, 2019  4:35 PM)MarquesV Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2018  9:08 AM)Zeravilo Wrote: Anyone near Sacramento want to meet up for some battles or maybe someone can set up a tournament. I used to beyblade way back in the plastic days and now my soon to be 8 year old is into beyblades. We live just north of Sacramento.

hello my son is also interested in finding some fellow beybladers in the sac area.. are you still looking?

hello my son is also interested in finding some fellow beybladers in the sac area.. anyone still looking?

were just south of sac in stockton/lodi area. my son and nephew both 10, are looking for local events to partake in. anything near you?
I live in L.A. but I am willing to go about an hour maybe an hour and a half depending on when it would be
My son is only 6 but is VERY into this and we live about 30-40 min from Sacramento so if something is set up please let me know!
I think as long as you are there with him he might be able to go but you should email the organizer
Is there anything with beyblade being planned in the Sac area? Would love to know.
This Message has been deleted.