SX Launcher Grip Mark 1 - Mark 2

Ok so I was messing around with some stuff thinking ok how can I make a Launcher Grip that can attach to your arm and could still be comfortable? So then I had a few idea's on the materials I could use but I had to use Tape. But then I had another Idea and this one is almost perfect. The only flaw is that if you don't hold the Launcher during the launch then it will fall off but holding the Launcher improves aim anyway. So now Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the "SX Launcher Grip Mark 1"
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Also just in-case none of you noticed yet there is only 4 peices to this grip. 2 pieces of metal, the Winder, and the actual Launcher. there is nothing keeping the Launcher attached, what I did is I put in the Launcher and I slid it up and then it is secure. also the reason why I titled this one as the Mark 1 is because I plan on making some other ones pretty soon I plan on making a HMS version, an MFB Light Launcher version, and an MFB BeyLauncher version with the hasbro release. but the HMS version will be made as soon as possible. so there should be a Marks 2-4 soon and possibly more.
WOW. Just wow.

Nice invention but how does it work? (If guessing u pull the ripcord with ur finger? IDK.)
(May. 09, 2010  3:36 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: WOW. Just wow.

Nice invention but how does it work? (If guessing u pull the ripcord with ur finger? IDK.)
Well basicly you just insert you EZ launcher in between the 2 rods of metal, then you slide it to the edge and it should be pretty tight. Then grab onto the EZ launcher and then launch. Also there is part of the spine to a binder on the metal rods so that you can adjust it to your wrist size and I forgot to mention that you need a Watch for it to stay onto your wrist.
Errrr..... any advantages? Or is it just some screwed up - yet looking cool experiment Tongue_out
(May. 09, 2010  3:45 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Errrr..... any advantages? Or is it just some screwed up - yet looking cool experiment Tongue_out
Well it improves stability and aim. also it makes it easier to use the Sliding Shoot. And last but not least it makes it easier to make a more powerful launch
EDIT: Also it improves tilt
I made a similar HMS launcher grip out of k'nex some years ago, except the launcher was turned 90'. I didn't really find it help with aim, but it was definitely a lot more stable than just holding the launcher on its own.
The only way that it really helps with aim is that it lines up with your arm.
I just made the Mark 2, which will work with HMS beyblades. So I'm gonna go test it out right now to check for flaws, but I will upload the pictures when I'm done.
Ok everybody I didn't notice any design flaws in the Mark 2. what I did was I noticed a place where I could put a chain into the HMS launcher, so I attached it to the metal using a chain from some old Dog Tags. so here are the pictures, but other than the chain it's basicly the same launcher but an HMS version.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Well it looks like I won't be able to make the Mark 3, and the Mark 4, etc. until the Hasbro release of the new beyblades. But if any of you have any ideas or suggestions on how to get a Light Launcher or a BeyLauncher to attach to this then please let me know.
It looks like if all goes well with hasbro and you revamp it a bit, you could actually sell it around here if you have enough supplies and whatnot.
(May. 09, 2010  11:35 PM)Tyson Wrote: It looks like if all goes well with hasbro and you revamp it a bit, you could actually sell it around here if you have enough supplies and whatnot.
Lol no I wouldn't sell these, but if anybody wants me to then I could put up some instructions on how to make these. It's very simple but I need to figure out a way to improve the Mark 2 since it's attached by a chain, although I could put that chain idea to a good use. But right now I also need to find out how to attach a Light Launcher and a BeyLauncher.
(May. 09, 2010  11:39 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 09, 2010  11:35 PM)Tyson Wrote: It looks like if all goes well with hasbro and you revamp it a bit, you could actually sell it around here if you have enough supplies and whatnot.
Lol no I wouldn't sell these, but if anybody wants me to then I could put up some instructions on how to make these. It's very simple but I need to figure out a way to improve the Mark 2 since it's attached by a chain, although I could put that chain idea to a good use. But right now I also need to find out how to attach a Light Launcher and a BeyLauncher.
Either way, it makes it the public. =] gl on perfecting it,
It won't be banned from tournies will it? It doesn't modify gameplay, just comfort I presume?
(May. 09, 2010  11:49 PM)Tyson Wrote:
(May. 09, 2010  11:39 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Either way, it makes it the public. =] gl on perfecting it,
It won't be banned from tournies will it? It doesn't modify gameplay, just comfort I presume?
Hmm, that's a good question but I'm pretty sure that it would be illegal.
(May. 09, 2010  11:55 PM)Tyson Wrote: ............ Why?
It is not a Beyblade item, and cannot be reproduced so everybody has a 'fair' chance of having exactly the same.
(May. 10, 2010  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2010  11:55 PM)Tyson Wrote: ............ Why?
It is not a Beyblade item, and cannot be reproduced so everybody has a 'fair' chance of having exactly the same.
Ahh.
I suppose in that sense it is arguable that it may be considered unfair since some may not have it.
Thanks Kai-V.
I'm not sure if this Mark2 can provide a good shoot. I don't see how you can have a good grip on the launcher. Can you explain it to me?
(May. 10, 2010  3:13 PM)Powerlifter Wrote: I'm not sure if this Mark2 can provide a good shoot. I don't see how you can have a good grip on the launcher. Can you explain it to me?
Yeah thats the problem with it and why I'm remaking it.
You could bend this part
[Image: t86iz5.jpg]

Bend it just enough to get a good grip on the launcher. The part on the wrist will press the two wires that connect the launcher and it will stay still while you launch providing a good grip.

*Sorry for my lousy drawing, it's ms paint...