SWEET MOTHER OF CELESTIA'S PANTYHOSE! !

tHIS WAS A MISTAKE
Glad to have you here! It's an exciting time as the Zero G series is about to be released. Smile

See you around the boards!
Thanks! Glad to be here! And Zero G sounds very interesting, so I might be buying one.
Welcome to the WBO, and I hope you have a great time here, so long as you read the rules! Wink
Thanks! I hope so too!

And reading the rules was the first thing I did, I have forum experiences ;D
Do we have another Brony here? Welcome to the WBO! Even if you're not a Brony and you got my hopes up for nothing!
(Feb. 18, 2012  11:52 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Do we have another Brony here? Welcome to the WBO! Even if you're not a Brony and you got my hopes up for nothing!

I am indeed a brony.
EYUUP
Been for about five months actually, and I draw and make brony music, but I am not very known.

MEH, WHO CARES. PONEEEE.
And thank you!

[Image: tumblr_lzm2r0O2811r5g6vho1_500.png]
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:08 AM)Lucellus Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2012  11:52 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Do we have another Brony here? Welcome to the WBO! Even if you're not a Brony and you got my hopes up for nothing!

I am indeed a brony.
EYUUP
Been for about five months actually, and I draw and make brony music, but I am not very known.

MEH, WHO CARES. PONEEEE.
And thank you!
I present to you....... EQUESTRIA!
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:15 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:08 AM)Lucellus Wrote:

I am indeed a brony.
EYUUP

MEH, WHO CARES. PONEEEE.
And thank you!

[Image: tumblr_lxhqv2TpfB1qiwde7o3_r1_250.gif]

AMAZING
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:19 AM)Lucellus Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:15 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:08 AM)Lucellus Wrote: I am indeed a brony.
EYUUP

MEH, WHO CARES. PONEEEE.
And thank you!

AMAZING
I've been waiting for this moment, a new WBO'er that's a Brony. I get to use this.
Herd= WBO community
Cider= Beyblades

[Image: 1o9uX.gif]
Hehe, I like that! Thanks!
welcome to the wbo brony beyblade and mlp rule
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:27 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: welcome to the wbo brony beyblade and mlp rule

Thank you! ^-^
I just noticed the Moderator Notice, and I am terribly sorry, it was not meant like that.

I will be more aware next time.