SKELETON PHANTOM ORION

Hello! Is anyone interested on buying Skeleton Phantom Orion? I have 2 coming this month. It came from a collector from UAE (my supplier). I dont know if its legit but people from discord server says its "Factory Leak" so it might be legit. He is also the guy who sold me jade jupiter and as of asking some people on the server, the beys that I bought from him are legit. But still IDK if its midfake, factory leak or the real thing that came from the lottery.

Btw, planned selling price would be 270 USD (Shipping Fee Included)

And as of now, I cant provide pictures yet since its not yet on hand. But if ever you are interested or sure on buying it, just dm me on discord so ill keep you updated. I will also provide pics with my username on the side so that it will be ensured legit. discord: teuchi #8403. thanks!
make sure to post images
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:49 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: make sure to post images

Hello! I cant provide pictures yet since its not yet on hand. It will come here in my country by next week. I will sire take another shot with my name on the side. Im really sorry.
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:55 PM)nealteuchi Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2021  8:49 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: make sure to post images

Hello! I cant provide pictures yet since its not yet on hand. It will come here in my country by next week. I will sire take another shot with my name on the side. Im really sorry.

ohh ok srry
In my opinion, the "factory leak" Skeleton Phantom Orion isn't authentic. Takara Tomy ONLY released 100 of these copies. These "new and sealed" ones are just reproductions of the original ones. I've purchased a new one and already had an authentic one already. When I opened it, there was a scratch on the Facebolt???.. this was "new, and sealed". Also, the bearing driver on the new one was terrible lol. I don't know if it was just me, but when I spin the authentic one it was more free spinning than the new one. To me, the reproduction just seems to spin slightly better than the Phantom Orion from the booster.