SG Spiral Change Base, aka bluezee was right

I owe Bluezee a sincere apology for doubting that Spiral Change was good. In fact, it's awesome. I didn't exactly do scientific tests, but check this out.

AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Defense (don't have a second Wide Survivor right now)
SG: Right SG Free Shaft Ver.
BB: Spiral Change Base (Attack Mode)

versus

AR: Twin Horn
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-Left Double Bearing
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Customize Bearing

The Spiral Change combo consistently tied it, and outspun it by a fraction of a second once or twice. Awesome. This may have to be banned from Restricted since it's quite clearly a beast.
This combo is insane. I performed similar tests to brad and came out with pretty much the same results.

Congrats bluezee Smile
I never had a Wide Defense, but back 'in the day', I used to use War Lion/10 Balance/Spiral Change Base and it worked out really well.
I didn't realize that SCB had a bad rep. Tongue_out
Thanks you guys. I really appreciate it. To be honest, I was surprised no one saw this before me or made it known. Spiral Change base is amazing. I am currently trying to find uses for other parts that are underrated. Thanks again.(I'm determined to find a use for wyborg although it seems to have some smash ability that is also impressive since it broke my trygle AR) NO!! Dont ban it lmao!!
What the hell? Really? XD Will 10 wide work well enough so I can try it? Or MG WD?
I doubt 10-wide would work well against a zombie, but it'd probably be good enough against other stuff.
Great find Bluezee! I guess some parts are over-looked sometimes.
Well, my spin stealer will have 10 wide too.....
I use 10 Wide with my combo using Spiral Change base and it does fine against zombies. Im sure Wide Survivor or Wide Defense enhances its ability but it isnt extremely major. I never owned Wide Survivor and I just recently experimented with Wide Defense so the results should be just about the same.
This combo is a beast. Can't even imagine how Wide Defense and Wide Survivor perform on it. Bluezee, thanks for finding this for us, and telling us about it. Should definitely be a top part used from now on.
BTW, what about Dranzer V's BB with a normal MG Core? Is that still too sucky to work like this one does? It does have good life after death...
(Mar. 08, 2009  11:23 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Thanks you guys. I really appreciate it. To be honest, I was surprised no one saw this before me or made it known. Spiral Change base is amazing. I am currently trying to find uses for other parts that are underrated. Thanks again.(I'm determined to find a use for wyborg although it seems to have some smash ability that is also impressive since it broke my trygle AR) NO!! Dont ban it lmao!!
What's odd is that back in the OTC days, everyone was saying how SCB was good so I got it for my sister. When I tested it in customs, it gave me quite satisfactory results. I'm quite surprised, as well, that it had a bad reputation.
I don't think it had a bad reputation ... it just didn't really have a reputation at all, because no one used it.
I want to you guys to try this:

AR: Metal Dranzer's AR & dranzer F AR
WD: Wide survivor/defense
SG: Left SG Free Shaft Ver.
BB: Spiral Change Base

I'd like to know what you think about this one, this is one of my strongest combo before HMS era. Wink
Well, here we are using Spril Change Base for it'slife after death ability, not for it's attack abilities. Since the blade base is taller, the smash won't work as well. A lower BB would probably be better. Or switch the AR to something like war lion or tiger defenser.
I didn't mention smash or any attacking capabilities at all Chocked_2... it is mainly still a survival combo.
I don't think Metal Dranzer's AR would be classified for Endurance...
Well in left spin, tried it for years, works well against most right-spinners. It is a pretty small AR, matches well with wide defense.

EDIT before it start to look like a chatroom!

to Pichu below: I used the AR only for left spin because of the shapes actually. the AR has 2 portion, bottom layer and upper layer. the upper layer has some attack capabilities, but rarely come into contact since the BB is tall. Plus, mine has worn to a degree so any recoil effect reduced (not noticeable though, only a theory). Lower portion is rounded nicely for left spin. The position between the upper and lower part created a nice gap that I think will give the ability to spin-steal.
The AR's you used have smash attack. They aren't really used for survival, because of their shapes.
Turtle Survivor is used for Zombies Confused
Oh Metal Dranzer. Ignore me
What mode is the base in?
Not to sound baised about this but...
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-3057.html
I had not read about Bluzee using this before I made that combo.
... ok?

Good for you I guess, but Bluezee has been posting about it for ages Speechless
Yeah, just putting it out there lol.
Yeah, guess we didn't try it when you said something either. XD