(SEVERN, MD, USA) Looking for club/team for my 7 yr old.

Looking for a beyclub/team for my 7 year old son.  He loves playing with the few beys we got him and I feel bad that he is kinda stuck only playing with me when I can get time.  Anyone know of any clubs/teams within a reasonable distance of Severn that we could see about getting involved with?
@[Hyper xeno]! A new blader in your area of I am right!
Yep so you can either join my md team or start your own

(Sep. 09, 2018  4:11 PM)ManiacMachine Wrote: Looking for a beyclub/team for my 7 year old son.  He loves playing with the few beys we got him and I feel bad that he is kinda stuck only playing with me when I can get time.  Anyone know of any clubs/teams within a reasonable distance of Severn that we could see about getting involved with?
Btw I am in severn and I am planing to have a birthday tournament in October
(Sep. 11, 2018  10:33 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Yep so you can either join my md team or start your own

(Sep. 09, 2018  4:11 PM)ManiacMachine Wrote: Looking for a beyclub/team for my 7 year old son.  He loves playing with the few beys we got him and I feel bad that he is kinda stuck only playing with me when I can get time.  Anyone know of any clubs/teams within a reasonable distance of Severn that we could see about getting involved with?

awesome to hear about the tournament, happy b-day and thanks for running an event!
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:49 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  10:33 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: Yep so you can either join my md team or start your own

awesome to hear about the tournament, happy b-day and thanks for running an event!

Hello, I have a 6 yr old who is really into BeyBlading too and was looking for outings to participate in. If you could provide some information on teams, when you meet to play that would be cool. Thanks.
(Oct. 21, 2018  6:27 PM)GingkaHagane12 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  12:49 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: awesome to hear about the tournament, happy b-day and thanks for running an event!

Hello, I have a 6 yr old who is really into BeyBlading too and was looking for outings to participate in. If you could provide some information on teams, when you meet to play that would be cool. Thanks.

I have a team /community we are always looking for new members pm me if you are interested