[SELLING] ZERO-G BBG-24 ultimate synchrom dx set - attack & balance (GBP23.99)

ZERO-G BBG-24 ultimatesynchrom dx set, and the up-dated price is GBP23.99 (FREE SHIPPING), so if you want it, then please PM me right now, thanks!

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeBBG24.jpg]
hmm,i was wondering why dimsum2u was not getting new stock
when will you be selling BBG-25?
(Jan. 07, 2013  1:13 PM)zeneo Wrote: hmm,i was wondering why dimsum2u was not getting new stock
when will you be selling BBG-25?

Due to the price is too high, as the market price, so i am not going to get it at this moment, and as i said before, i am just want to save member's money, so i will waiting for the price dropped then get a big lots for wbo's member, or maybe you can say i am not the good seller to find the newest beyblades on WBO, ^__^ (i hope you can understand me, and understand what's i am going to do on WBO.)

regards
dimsum2u..
I totally understand that you wish to get the products for the best prices for us, but personally I will wait until you have both BBG-24 and BBG-25 to order both at the same time. Still, hopefully not everyone will be like me, hah.
I think I would like to order 1. It is very reasonably priced. So for someone looking for a bargain, look no further.

Dimsum2u, can you PM me the detail so I can send the payment. Thanks.
RE-STOCK TODAY !

NEW PRICE >>>>>>> GBP23.99/SET (FREE SHIPPING)