[SELLING] RE-STOCK set of 3 pcs WBBA G2 champion beyblade (GBP15.99/SET NOW!!!)

RE-STOCK

Set of 3 pcs WBBA G2 champion beyblade on sale (GOLD + SILVER + BRONZE), the up-dated price is GBP15.99/SET (FREE SHIPPING), and please send PM to take order, thanks!

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeG2.jpg]
(Oct. 16, 2011  5:26 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Got to say, that gold R2F looks amazing!

thanks! if you want it, then please PM me to take order, thanks!
BIG SALE from GBP49.99 to GBP39.99 / SET
ALL SOLDOUT TODAY, thank you very much! and the 2nd lot will be on next week, if you want it, then please leave message here or PM me, thanks!
G1, G2 & G3 has re-stock, and the up-dated price is
GBP35.99/1 set (gold+silver+bronze)
included shipping fee, please tell me if you want it, thanks!
CRAZY SALE : GBP19.99/SET (gold + silver + brozne) included shipping fee.
RE-STOCK, the up-dated price is GBP15.99/set included shipping fee, please PM me if you want it, thanks! Joyful_3
(I JUST RE-STOCK FOR FEW SETS ONLY, IF YOU WANT IT, PM ME RIGHT NOW !!!!)
(WHOLE SET IS GBP39.99/SET, AND SINGLE BEYBLADE IS GBP29.99/PC)
I think the OP needs to be updatede, that isn't the price in the title Smile.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Poseidon : thanks! i have revised already. Joyful_3