[SELLING] RE-STOCK BB-119 beyblade death quetzalcoatl (GBP8.99 NOW!!!)

RE-STOCK

BB-119 takara beyblade death quetzalcoatl, and the up-dated price is GBP8.99 (FREE SHIPPING), and please send PM to take order, (who paid first then who will get it first) thanks! Joyful_3

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeN119.jpg]
wow awesoem!
That is so cool!
I hope i have enough money to buy itSmile
AkirasDaddy sells it for $15.50 GBP so I don't know how much you'll sell it for though.
thanks! but i still have not the price list in my hands, but i hope the supplier will offer the best price to me, then i will offer the best price to wbo too!! please keep more waiting for me!
BB-119 takara beyblade death quetzalcoatl arrived today, i have got 10 pcs in my hands now, and the up-dated price is GBP13.99 included shipping fee, and please send PM to take order, (who paid first then who will get it first) thanks! Joyful_3
HOLY CARP!!! That's so cheap!!!!! If I gather enough money, I might consider buying this.
Oh my god I need this bey.
Unhappyneed money first.
Awesome! Thats pretty low price.! GBP13.99 = $22.31, just letting you guys know. Tongue_out_wink
Umm, what do u accept besides paypal? money order maby?
beybladerdx
Just pm him it is much more efficiant and he will reply sooner.
Aura : thanks! i am waitingfor your order.

Magical Ape : thanks! welcome to buy here in anytime, thanks!

SuperBeyBros. : you can PM me to take order, thanks!

Orion~ : thanks! or you can go to tell all your friends about this price, thanks!

beybladerdx : sorry paypal only! or you can go to send western union online payment. thanks!

ShadowL-Drago : thanks for your help! Joyful_3
1st lot has cleared, and the 2nd lot arrived today, and the up-dated price is >>> GBP11.99 included shipping fee, so please PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!
The updated price is amazing, If I consider buying Quetz it'll be from here. Grin
I'm waiting for it to be tested a little more. If it meets my standards you'll be the person I'll buy it from.
Please save one for me i will send you a pm soon!
RE-STOCK, the up-dated price is GBP8.99 included shipping fee, please PM me to take order, thanks!
(Mar. 10, 2012  12:12 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: Do you have any Death Quetzalcoatl's left?

He probably does. His eBay store has Death Quetz. listed, and has more than 10 available.
DragonManiac86 : yes! you can buy from ebay shop, webiste or wbo, thanks!

BlackOutCannon : thanks for your help! Joyful_3