[SELLING] RE-STOCK BB-118 beyblade phantom orion B:D (GBP10.99 NOW!!!)

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:51 PM)ControL_ Wrote: can you update youe Wbo price fr phantom orion? It says 16.99 for ebay price, so i'm expecting the usual price to be better here? I'm interested in purchasing though.

GREAT NEWS, the up-dated price today is GBP15.99 included shipping fee, please take order right now!!!
Wow; excellent price! I already have one, but with this price, i think im gonna get another!
Oh man! I gotta get another one for collection! Well i'll be back once I finish saving up!
RE-STOCK today, and the up-dated price is GBP14.99 included shipping fee, so please PM me to take order, thanks!
dimsum you are s persuasive I want to buy a 3rd Phantom Orion just because your selling and lowering its price.
(Nov. 22, 2011  4:14 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: dimsum you are s persuasive I want to buy a 3rd Phantom Orion just because your selling and lowering its price.

sorry friend, all this item has soldout.
Hi do you have any info on a restock date please?
sorry i still have not get the news from all our supplier, but i will keep checking for wbo.
Any news on any restocking for orion ???
RE-STOCK today, please PM me to take order, thanks!
ill take both vari ares and phantom orion frm u on my bday ! my bday is on 28th dec!!
PM him to place orders, as he just stated in the post above yours.
beyblademonitor : sorry that the shipment time usually take 2 weeks, so i am afraid it can't arrive on time, sorry!

Hazel : thanks! ^__^
do you can ship to indonesia by any chances
(Dec. 30, 2011  5:35 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: do you can ship to indonesia by any chances
He ships worldwide..........
Djalu13 : YES! i can send to your country, so please PM me to take order, thanks!

DragonManiac86 : thanks! Joyful_3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
RE-STOCK the up-dated price is GBP12.99 included shipping fee, so if you want it, then please PM me right now, thanks!
You are really cheap man.
Orion for 12.99 GBP, its really awesome
RE-STOCK BB-118 BEYBLADE PHANTOM ORION BGrin, and the up-dated price is GBP18.99 >>> GBP10.99 included shipping fee, so if you want it, then please PM me right now, thanks!
how does the payment work like through paypal card what i am completely clueless but i really want one so expect a pm once this is answered.
(May. 20, 2012  6:27 PM)ammarwins2 Wrote: how does the payment work like through paypal card what i am completely clueless but i really want one so expect a pm once this is answered.

He will most likely reply how to pay you, and the steps that lead up-to it.
ammarwins2 : please PM me which styles do you want? and tell me if you have got any questions, thanks!

Cannon : thanks for your help! Joyful_3