[SELLING] RE-STOCK BB-104 takara tomy beyblade basalt horogium 145WD (GBP8.99 NOW!!!)

水銀Mercury水銀 : thanks! don't miss this good chance, come to buy it right now, and you can go to tell you friends about it, or re-sell it, maybe you can get some pocket money here. ^___^

Ir0nLad : thanks! i hope i can make wbo members happy! and save their money!!!!!

Sin-hunter : thanks! i am waiting for you, just PM me will be fine, thanks!
It only took 1 week to arrive! You are awesome DimSum!
Do you happen to have and=y lot number L1010 Bsalt horogiums or any lot L no, BH l
(May. 07, 2011  5:36 PM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: Do you happen to have and=y lot number L1010 Bsalt horogiums or any lot L no, BH l

That does not make sense, what is that supposed to be or mean ?
(May. 07, 2011  8:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  5:36 PM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: Do you happen to have and=y lot number L1010 Bsalt horogiums or any lot L no, BH l

That does not make sense, what is that supposed to be or mean ?

He's asking about the batch number, just poorly written. Didn't know there was a difference with basalts, only things like earth with the molds.

"Do you happen to have any lot number L1010 Bsalt horogiums or any lot L no, BH lots
I am quite sure there is no difference ...
Can I send you the money for it? I do not have peypal, a credit card or any of that stuff.
He only accepts payment through PayPal. I don't think anyone would accept money through the mail. This is because it is risky, as most of the time the money gets stolen.
thanks! if you have credit card, then you can go to check paypal first, and thanks for BeyFan's answer.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:25 PM)es blader Wrote: very intrested will pm soon!!

thanks! and please PM me to take order. Joyful_3

can u give me a deal dimsum2u with hell kerbecs and basalt???? PLZZZZZZZZZ

es blader
is there stock till x-mas plz keep it coz my mom wull buy it then plz dimsum2u keep stock
(Oct. 16, 2011  3:58 PM)aquamaster Wrote: is there stock till x-mas plz keep it coz my mom wull buy it then plz dimsum2u keep stock

don't worry about it, i have re-stock already, so you can come to buy in anytime, thanks!

Hi Dimsum2u, do you have any info on a restock date please?
sorry still have not get the news from all our suppliers. but i will keep checking it for wbo.
RE-STOCK, the up-dated price is GBP8.99 included shipping fee, please PM me if you want it ,thanks!