[SELLING] RARE!!! MERCURY ANUBIS 85XF!! HURRY !!!!

Yeah me too. I want to see a pic of several of them with his username cause we only really have proof that he has one and unless he lives in Japan there's no chance he could have got one for $15.
(Jan. 07, 2011  5:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: So, can you explain why KillerRaja and amazingblader both share your IP address, as they are supposedly those who had bought things from you before ? If you used the same computer, it must indeed be quite easy to buy something from just around you ...

Iceburn
I am confident that this thread will be closed soon seeing as we have substantial evidence that his true intentions are to scam members of WBO.

I advise everyone not to buy from him.
You all know the saying if it's too good to be true, then it is.
Get this thread closed.....its exactly like beyblademon....he posted pics of ONE not ALL his stock.....if this person does have 15 Mercury Anubis......the he can post pics of each one with his name....

Kai-V just close it.....we dont trust him....
At least he provided clear proof that he had one. I think beyblademon might have posted someone else's picture.
(Jan. 07, 2011  9:03 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Get this thread closed.....its exactly like beyblademon....he posted pics of ONE not ALL his stock.....if this person does have 15 Mercury Anubis......the he can post pics of each one with his name....

Kai-V just close it.....we dont trust him....

He has 15?
I Pm'ed him and he said he had 7 lol.

His numbers fluctuate like my mood on strawberries...
Hahahahahah...he is defo lyin......its like beylademon and possibly Iwantbeysplease.....

ur pun is awesome...quote potential
Or it could of been Beyblademon's only stadium that he used for himself
yeah.....but he might want to scam people or he would of replyed to our pms and took pics of all the stadiums...
Yeah and Kimchi has the same IP Address as him so he probably is a scam
CLOSE THIS. I would have actually bought something from him if I wasn't interested in this conversation.
i will post pics as soon as possible just give me a few days
thank you very much
Dont buy it, he just told me the last one he had was reserved... i even have the message
that sucks
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)LightningPeg19 Wrote: i will post pics as soon as possible just give me a few days
thank you very much

Why are you even posting?
I speak for everyone when I say this, but NO ONE will buy one from you.

Let me do a bit of maths for you.

Your ip matching your 2 "previous buyers" + fluctuating number of stock = Amateur noob scam.
Hahahah again ZE12O Quote Potential and you have a point
(Jan. 10, 2011  8:01 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:26 AM)LightningPeg19 Wrote: i will post pics as soon as possible just give me a few days
thank you very much

Your ip matching your 2 "previous buyers" + fluctuating number of stock = Amateur noob scam.
I did some spelling check for u Tongue_out but to invalidate (is that a real word?) that....

my friend bought from him... I can tell if he is a scammer.
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
thank you very much

I did some spelling check for u Tongue_out but to invalidate (is that a real word?) that....

Lol.
If you meant my plural of math then it is a real word.
Well, google doesn't seem to find it wrong? XD
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:33 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:04 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
thank you very much

Lol.
If you meant my plural of math then it is a real word.
Well, google doesn't seem to find it wrong? XD

Adjectives don't have plurals. Math can describe a problem, class, etc. And as a noun it doesn't have a plural but this guy is a scammer cuz my friend hasnt gotten it and he ordered a while ago, too bad.
wow! 25 bucks for an mercury anubis! Awsome! im sick of finding cool as beys that are like 200 bucks! way to much even for a "rare" spinning top! LoL!
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:40 AM).::.:Ray:.::. Wrote: wow! 25 bucks for an mercury anubis! Awsome! im sick of finding cool as beys that are like 200 bucks! way to much even for a "rare" spinning top! LoL!

.............. Really?.... Did you choose to skip over the 3 pages of posts which question the validity of this seller? lol
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:40 AM).::.:Ray:.::. Wrote: wow! 25 bucks for an mercury anubis! Awsome! im sick of finding cool as beys that are like 200 bucks! way to much even for a "rare" spinning top! LoL!

Like Karlpxs the validity of this seller is questioned. Also there is no individual rare MFB that sells for $200 apart from the original random booster version of Aries. If you're finding any individual MFB bey other than that your looking in the wrong places.
Hey everyone, just to answer any questions about this seller, I sent Lightningpeg19 the money last week. I recieved no confirmation of shipment and no further response whatsoever.

To those who may have ordered from this user, here is how you recieve your refund:

1) Log into Paypal
2) Click "details" of the appropriate transaction
3) Click "Dispute Center"
4) Fill out the neccessary information about your new claim
5) Go to the bottom of the page and click "contact us"
6) Call paypal and tell them about your claim. Paypal will flag his account and give the seller 10 days to provide tracking or a refund before they refund your money.

When I spoke to a representative over the phone, he made it very clear that he was concerned about this so there is probably a notation about this on his account already.

Needless to say, we no longer need a debate on his legitimacy as a seller.
Given this information, I'm locking this thread.

Please no one else make any deals with Lightningpeg19.