SELLING RARE HMS (Including NIP Dragoon MSUV), PLASTIC and MFB ALL FOR SALE!!

(Apr. 25, 2011  1:58 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: It's not a NIB one and blah selling one NIB for $50~~

My offer is $40 AU and he didn't reply me~~

I'm very sorry for not replying sooner. Unfortunately it's being reserved for another member at the moment whom is planning to buy a large sum of the items for sale.
It would be helpful if you said who it was, or didn't allow reservations for 'planning' to buy something. I'm sure they would pay less since they are paying in bulk, whoever they are. Reserving for someone who plans to buy something makes you lose potential customers. I could say to reserve the Death Gargoyle MS since I'm 'planning' to buy it (eventually, I'll get to it for real, I want one badly), and not buy it for like a year.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: It would be helpful if you said who it was...

Perhaps the buyer doesn't want to be named? It's to the buyers discretion whether or not there named.

(Apr. 26, 2011  12:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I'm sure they would pay less since they are paying in bulk, whoever they are.

Yes they are, it's part and parcel of purchasing goods in a large sum. If you were interested in purchasing a large sum of items I'd do the exact same for you Joyful_3

(Apr. 26, 2011  12:38 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I could say to reserve the Death Gargoyle MS since I'm 'planning' to buy it (eventually, I'll get to it for real, I want one badly), and not buy it for like a year.

Reserving a particular item for an extend period of time is not allowed. The buyer needs to show a sign of faith, a down payment. The reservation period I allow is 1 week which is something I view as reasonable, having a 1 year reservation period is quite ridiculous. If the buyer doesn't pay within the time frame I'll refund their down payment and only conduct business with that person if they pay for the item up front.
How much is Quetzalcoatl Silver 90WF (NIP)?
(Apr. 28, 2011  2:21 AM)Mr Spy Spy Wrote: How much is Quetzalcoatl Silver 90WF (NIP)?

Your supposed to PM me with an offer.

(Apr. 18, 2011  5:21 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote: • Costs and offers for items are in $AUD
• Offers are to be given for all items unless stated otherwise.
• That means YOU propose and offer NOT the other way around.
• All offers are to be sent via PM.
Okay guys the auction ends in just short of 8 hours now!

This could be your last chance to pick up a NIP Dragoon MSUV Proto Type Grey in such an excellent/pristine condition! The current bidding is at $150, this is a bargain considering yesterday on ebay I saw the exact same item on sale for $700!

Better hurry before the chance to buy this ultra rare Beyblade is gone!
It is not a "bargain", that other person was just insane.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not a "bargain", that other person was just insane.

That demonstartes the potential profit a person could make if they do decide to sell the item on ebay. Whether or not it was overpriced itsn't the issue, it's the fact that it sold.

Alright, only a few short hours left. I'll be away from the computer until the end of the auction so if there are any late bids I'll only include the ones that were sent within the auction time frame.

Good luck for anybody bidding! Joyful_3
(Apr. 29, 2011  2:51 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote: That demonstartes the potential profit a person could make if they do decide to sell the item on ebay. Whether or not it was overpriced itsn't the issue, it's the fact that it sold.

A member from these forums, blah, had a MSUV that went that high. Thing is, it went unpaid. So, unless the one you are talking about is a different one, then I can't see how that is the potential profit. Later, blah sold a mint proto grey MSUV and it went for $180. That was within the last few weeks.
Alright everybody the auction has now officially ended!

The final price for the NIP Dragoon MSUV sold at $150 AUD, NIP Dragoon MS $85 AUD while the Dranzer MF sold for $60 AUD. Congratulations to the persons whom won the auctions, you now are the owners of incredibly rare HMS Beyblades.

Now for the rest of the items I'm most probably going to list them on Ebay. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll list the entire list or only some but I'm leaning towards the entire list broken up into several different auctions. If your after anything else now is the best time to contact me before I list them on Ebay.

(Apr. 29, 2011  3:20 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  2:51 AM)Deliver2Me Wrote: That demonstartes the potential profit a person could make if they do decide to sell the item on ebay. Whether or not it was overpriced itsn't the issue, it's the fact that it sold.

A member from these forums, blah, had a MSUV that went that high. Thing is, it went unpaid. So, unless the one you are talking about is a different one, then I can't see how that is the potential profit. Later, blah sold a mint proto grey MSUV and it went for $180. That was within the last few weeks.

The one I'm talking about is from another seller on ebay, I think they were from the US. It was NIP and came with it's original RB box. The auction ended a few days ago and I haven't seen the seller re-list the item so I assume the person whom bidded on the item has paid Uncertain

(Apr. 29, 2011  5:24 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: If your grip is not ON HOLD anymore, could you send me a pm?

Sure Joyful_3
PMed
thanks a lot i got the package today, great service and very fast delivery,a very good dealer,and one the best sellers I've ever tryed
Yo, he has not been on for three and a half months, and this thread hasn't been updated for 5 months. Plus, everything's been sold.