[SELLING] Mecury Anubis with extra Meteo L-Drago

(Oct. 19, 2010  2:21 PM)galaxy epic Wrote: hey! im still bidding!($15 from last page)

See, a nice person.
I just wanted to share and trade with new people...
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:19 PM)GemiosX Wrote: None of us have a camera.

We don't have camera phones either.

I believe all phones nowadays have camera function, though the resolution might not be high.

...Also, where did you get that Anubis? Any saved links to prove?
Please forgive me for inconvienince.

I don't care. Go ahead and ban me!

But I just wanted you to know.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:25 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:19 PM)GemiosX Wrote: None of us have a camera.

We don't have camera phones either.

I believe all phones nowadays have camera function, though the resolution might not be high.

...Also, where did you get that Anubis? Any saved links to prove?

I got it for a snatch on Ebay...

I went to Japan for a trip and got L-Drago there.
You got it on eBay. Show us a link. We'll still be able to see if it didn't pass 90 days.
I'll try to find it.

Even though I delete browsing history each day...

But I will find it Smile
Here ya' go!
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:29 PM)Fogot Wrote: You got it on eBay. Show us a link. We'll still be able to see if it didn't pass 90 days.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fight...2a0ad3f16e
But I'm not selling it now.
i belive you,there were only three mercurys on ebay and now theres two.(meant to put it with my other one)
Everybody was accusing me cause I didn't have a picture.

Too bad, so sad if you wanted it.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:37 PM)GemiosX Wrote: But I'm not selling it now.

ok,pm me when it starts!
that doesn't exactly prove anything, as any one person could have purchased it.

Also, the cost of that single mercury anubis is the approximate cost of both meteo l drago and Mercury Anubis from Akirasdaddy combined.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote: that doesn't exactly prove anything, as any one person could have purchased it.

Also, the cost of that single mercury anubis is the approximate cost of both meteo l drago and Mercury Anubis from Akirasdaddy combined.

But who cares, the selling is over.
Ok I said I would not post here again but I m getting nervous,could a Mod close this?
It s becoming boring and stupid.
He has no pictures(and beys) and he doesn t want to sell anymore,there s no reason to keep this opened.
And please give an exemplar punishment
I just wanted some friends but instead I got some jerks.
It's the ethics, of you lying to the community.

I doubt you will find very many friends through scamming.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:43 PM)GemiosX Wrote: I just wanted some friends but instead I got some jerks.

ill be your freind!(sounded weird,but,ok)
How am I scamming????!!!!!!

I don't have a friggin camera!!!!!!!
You have no real proof of purchase, claimed your friend had a camera, and used other people's pictures as your own.

If that isn't avoidance, I don't know what is.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:48 PM)momiji manju Wrote: You have no real proof of purchase, claimed your friend had a camera, and used other people's pictures as your own.

If that isn't avoidance, I don't know what is.

*Sigh* I meant to say that that is the one that is most simular!
Warned for trying to mislead users with images not taken by you, and for initiating this ridiculous scam.

Hopefully you'll be able to find a camera and post images of your so called products during your suspension!