[SELLING] Limited WBBA BB-106 fang leone champion ver. with free d:d bottom (GBP9.99)

Limited WBBA BB-106 fang leone champion version with FREE 3 IN 1 CHANGE MODE DGrin RED BOTTOM arrived today, and the up-dated price is GBP9.99 (FREE SHIPPING), so if you want it, then please PM me right now, thanks!

FREE 3 IN 1 CHANGE MODE RED BOTTOM (sharp bottom, wide ball bottom & flat bottom)

remark : NO combine shipment, NO extra discount, if you want to get the tracking number, then you have to pay the extra tracking number fee GBP1.50 on total amount(per order, NOT for per item), and i STRONGLY RECOMMEND buyers take it, because you can check it on internet in anytime, also the parcel will be protect by insurance company, but sorry that i WILL NOT handle any lost or damaged for all UN-INSURE parcel, so please take reference.

All the prices quoted in GBP(UK POUNDS), and i accept currency GBP / USD / EUR / AUD / CAD, and please go to check the up-dated exchange rate at http://www.xe.com , thanks!

[Image: beybladeBB106purple.jpg]

[Image: beyblade3in1BOTTOM.jpg]

Ohh I just need to save up a couple more dollars than I can get the awesome beyblade. With the 4d red bottom. Yes that looks really cool.
NEAT! Man, you seem to have ALL the advanced stuff. You live in Japan or something?
(Jul. 19, 2012  7:58 PM)5t3a1thBatt13r Wrote: NEAT! Man, you seem to have ALL the advanced stuff. You live in Japan or something?

dimsum2u lives in Hong Kong. That country gets TAKARA-TOMY products relatively quickly too.
Woah. I'm gonna save up my money and try to get this. Sorry, AABeyblades, But it's MINE!
EDIT: Do you except american currency?
I would love to get this but i got no money right now Unhappy
I getting $20 TODAY, so looks like I'm the champ for that champion F.L.
He accepts american currency? I was wondering because I've got money. In fact, I get $20 a month from allowance.
Guys, you should really calm down. If you plan on using that thing, It'd be sad to see Fang Leone D : D lose its value like that...

You should really get this only for Collection purposes...
Defstamina88 Wrote:Guys, you should really calm down. If you plan on using that thing, It'd be sad to see Fang Leone D : D lose its value like that...

Not answering my question. he has a ebay account with other beys that I might get. But only if he accepts american money

I am quite certain he accepts any kind of money over Paypal, you just have to do the conversion from pounds to whatever currency you have.
(Jul. 22, 2012  1:18 AM)Zanymidgt Wrote:
Defstamina88 Wrote:Guys, you should really calm down. If you plan on using that thing, It'd be sad to see Fang Leone D : D lose its value like that...

Not answering my question. he has a ebay account with other beys that I might get. But only if he accepts american money

He does accept it. Paypal converts it for you.

EDIT: Wow, Ninja'd by Kai-V...I hate my computer.
AABeyblades : thanks! i am waiting for your good news.

Kai-V : thanks for your answer, ^__^

Zanymidgt : yes! you can send payment by US DOLLARS, and you can go to check the up-dated currency rate from www.xe.com , thanks!

BigBangSoda145 : thanks!

5t3a1thBatt13r : USD20 is too much on this items, GBP9.99 = USD15.60, so you can come to buy it in anytime, thanks!

Zanymidgt : thanks! please PM me to take order.

DefStamina88 : Joyful_3

Zanymidgt : thanks! actually i accept GBP, USD, EURO, CAD, AUD and HKD., anyway, thanks for your help!