[SELLING] Khel's Beysale!

(Aug. 11, 2010  8:59 PM)Khel Wrote: updated with 2 stadiums. These are both used, but still very functional. I'm selling these in person like the previous ones.

I don't see them in the OP?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see them now.
Added Poison Serpent, Thermal Pisces DF145SD (one of the combos I used), and a pack of Metal faces (read the terms on this one).

If I'm able to make it tomorrow I will have 1 NEW GOLD QUETZALCOATL 90WF for sale. I will also have the game with the box for those interested.

EDIT: Added 1 lightly used Beylauncher suspension. Same rules as the Metal Faces)
Damn!

If I knew you were selling Wide Square I would have tried to arrange a pick up while I was in the Toronto area today...

Anyways.

I ordered two beys from Khel, he shipped em out as fast as he could and they were in stellar condition and are totally awesome. I'm very pleased about the business I've done with him. Anyone having second thoughts should just remember Khel is a respected member of the community and a well trusted individual. I especially found that through the entire process of me buying some stuff off of him showed me how much of a nice guy he is.

If I get a chance I will buy from him again. Grin
Darn it Max! You took the Lacerta I wanted, haha.
Hmm was the Poison Serpent he just mentioned sold already?

EDIT: My eyes must have missed it, I see it now Tongue_out
Sent a PM about the MFs and BeySuspension hopefully your okay with the pricing
(Aug. 16, 2010  4:14 AM)MaxL Wrote: Damn!

If I knew you were selling Wide Square I would have tried to arrange a pick up while I was in the Toronto area today...

Anyways.

I ordered two beys from Khel, he shipped em out as fast as he could and they were in stellar condition and are totally awesome. I'm very pleased about the business I've done with him. Anyone having second thoughts should just remember Khel is a respected member of the community and a well trusted individual. I especially found that through the entire process of me buying some stuff off of him showed me how much of a nice guy he is.

If I get a chance I will buy from him again. Grin

Thanks for your comments. They are much appreciated. Look forward to any future business we do together.

Sorry guys if I've been slow responding to PM's. I'm in the last two weeks of my summer internship, and trying to wrap everything up and preparing for my replacement. I'll be clearing the backlog of PM's soon.
I'll buy your wide square stadium pm me with details, I live in GTA too.
I'll be updating my sale list with almost ALL my MFB next weekend. I'm only keeping 1 or 2 and getting rid of the rest.
I´ve received today my package from Khel and it was in one week from canada in germany. Dont be shy to buy from Khel he is one of the best sellers here in the WBOSmile
(Oct. 31, 2010  5:48 AM)Khel Wrote: I'll be updating my sale list with almost ALL my MFB next weekend. I'm only keeping 1 or 2 and getting rid of the rest.

DJ - Sad.

Haha, which ones are you keeping?
Are you quiting? If you are thatsSmith
no more msuv? Unhappy Cause i really need a second beyblade. I only have sea dragon ms... I've been looking for a dragoon ms/msuv since beginning of october, so i'm kinda desperate here.
Wait, what's in the saint shied set? Cause I see a pic of Dragoon MS in the gallery.
Im interested in the MF's , Aquario , Leone , Libra , and , is the S.Pegasis RF second mold ?
Interested in the super attack (MFB) stadium!
Want MFB Stadium Will Pay Top Dollar
interested in super attack and i pm on how i will pay
Finaly a seller that acctualy has a libra
Top and bottom pics of driger ms proto grey please
idk if u still have ur storm pegasis but ill pay $50 for it
WHY!? You can buy them on ebay for like $20?!
u have a pm
can you put stuff on hold if do pm me I'm poisonl-dragoStupid
Just got my pack from the post office.
You are awesome man.It was all in perfect condition and very well packed.
Happy to have bought from you.the gift (bearing gyros) was much appreciated too.
Higly raccomanded