[SELLING] DISCOUNT AGAIIN - BB-88 METEO L DRAGO LW105LF

re-stock, check PM now, thanks!
$45 CAD? That's a bit pricy. Any chances of a slight drop?
(Sep. 25, 2010  9:21 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: $45 CAD? That's a bit pricy. Any chances of a slight drop?
when he gets more,yes
(Sep. 25, 2010  9:21 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: $45 CAD? That's a bit pricy. Any chances of a slight drop?

It's not 'pricy". It's the cheapest you will get. And most other Meteos on eBay are 50$+.
Agreed. CAD 45.00=USD 43.82 Looked on eBay, cheapest there was over 50 USD.
Pm sent, I'll buy one now if you have it.
I'd pay 72 yen for that l drago (yes I am aware of what I just said)
(Sep. 26, 2010  2:51 AM)fjrocks366 Wrote: I'd pay 72 yen for that l drago (yes I am aware of what I just said)
... So it is not even worth one dollar for you ? Why do you post then ?
ShadowPegasis : thanks for your message, maybe you are better to buy on ebay or somewhere, and it is the best i can do at this moment, anyway, thanks for looking.

Fogot / Beyblast98 / Kai-V : thanks! ^__^

Corey : check PM , thanks!

fjrocks366 : sorry that do you know what is it?
re-stock !!!! PM me if you are interesting for it, thanks!

[Image: specialBB88box.jpg]
50% soldout, not too much in this box, please take records, thanks! ^___^
Hey Dimsum2u Smile

My metal faces and my Meteo L Drago arrived today.

It's awesome Smile I will update my eBay feedback later tonight.
You have to PM him, and ask for the price.
the boxes are so different from the US ones... You'd think they'd keep the packaging the same, no?
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:48 PM)genbbladelovr Wrote: the boxes are so different from the US ones... You'd think they'd keep the packaging the same, no?
Considering Meteo L Drago is not even confirmed to be released by Hasbro and that we never saw its packaging, this is quite off-topic. Only post if you are interested in buying Meteo L Drago from dimsum2u.
arkboy : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

AndPag : check PM, thanks!

Teostraa : thanks!

genbbladelovr : i have not seem the US packing, so can't answer your this question.

Kai-V : thanks for your help!
(Oct. 07, 2010  11:30 PM)meteo5684 Wrote: Stupidlooks very good
Who cares that it looks very good if you are not going to buy it from dimsum2u. Only post if you are interested in purchasing it.
Hey dimsum can you tell me the exchange rate for rupiah?? because i will outbid whoever bidded on this .
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:09 PM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Hey dimsum can you tell me the exchange rate for rupiah?? because i will outbid whoever bidded on this .

xe.com - currency converter
(Oct. 22, 2010  2:09 PM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote: Hey dimsum can you tell me the exchange rate for rupiah?? because i will outbid whoever bidded on this .

hello, i accept USD, GBP, EURO, CAD, HKD, TWD dollars, thanks!
SPECIAL PRICE GBP22.99 includes shipping fee, so please tell me if you want it, thanks!
DISCOUNT AGAIN GBP17.99 includes shipping fee, so please tell me if you want it, thanks! ( FEW PCS ONLY !!!!)
alguien tiene idea por donde comprar en Argentina?
donde comprar beyblade en Argentina?