[SELLING] BIG DISCOUNT Cyber Pegasis 100HF + Counter Leone D125B + Quetzalcoatl 90WF

(Jul. 23, 2010  9:53 PM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: would you be able to combine shipping if i bought a 2 of these beyblades and a few others from your selling thread?

sorry that the price is the best of the best, so more discount or combine shipment, anyway, please tell me if you are interested for it, thanks!
hello, im the one buying gravity perseus,ray unicorno, and galaxy pegassSmileSmile remember me??!!Smile anyways, im interseted in buying a cyber pegasusSmile thank you!
wait,nevermind!!! thats my brother,TheRamsHorns37 buying those!! silly me, im buying ray gil and meteo l drago!!! nevermind about the cyber!!
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:35 PM)L-Drago Master7 Wrote: hello, im the one buying gravity perseus,ray unicorno, and galaxy pegassSmileSmile remember me??!!Smile anyways, im interseted in buying a cyber pegasusSmile thank you!
wait,nevermind!!! thats my brother,TheRamsHorns37 buying those!! silly me, im buying ray gil and meteo l drago!!! nevermind about the cyber!!

no problem, i got all in my hands, and please PM me to take order, thanks!
how mcuh in aus dollars for cyber pegasus plus shipping?pm how much please
(Jan. 31, 2011  7:13 AM)glinny Wrote: how mcuh in aus dollars for cyber pegasus plus shipping?pm how much please

http://www.xe.com/

If you took the time to read you would know that shipping is included.
JÆMS : 100% correct, thanks for your help!
(Jul. 25, 2010  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:33 PM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: could i send the money through the mail?and how old do u have to be to have paypal
I believe there is no age.

I thought u need to be 18 or older.
Do you have one day shipping available?
(Feb. 15, 2011  3:41 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Do you have one day shipping available?

Who even has one-day delivery, especially from Asia to the United States ? Surely almost nobody ...
Kai-V : thanks for your help!

the shipment time usually take 2 weeks, and Europe countries will take longer, thanks!

and the up-dated prices is GBP14.99 each!
(Feb. 24, 2011  12:11 AM)jaywilson Wrote: ill take it

It is quicker to send dimsum2u a pm and he will respond with the required information. Also, be specific on which one of the three you want, otherwise he will assume you want all of them (unless that is what you wanted)..
jaywilson : please PM me to take order, after new discount these beyblades go very fast !!!!

JÆMS : yes! thanks for your help! ^__^
i like to buy the cyber pegasis, how much is it in HKD?
can we handover at mtr station, since i live in hk
siuhowe please go check on xe.com the price in your currency ! [/i]
(Jul. 23, 2010  9:53 PM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: would you be able to combine shipping if i bought a 2 of these beyblades and a few others from your selling thread?

sorry! the prices is the best of the best, so no more discount, no more combine shipment, sorry!