[SELLING] BIG DISCOUNT Cyber Pegasis 100HF + Counter Leone D125B + Quetzalcoatl 90WF

iRoveRice42 : hello, sorry that it is the best price, no more discount or combine shipment, sorry!
Cyber Pegasis 100HF >>> GBP20.99 >>>>> GBP16.99
Counter Leone D125B >>> GBP20.99 >>>>> GBP16.99
Quetzalcoatl 90WF (GOLD) >>> GBP20.99 >>>>> GBP16.99
Man I can actually get qhetz and not be broke, awesome I wold like to buy quetz.
You should send him a PM
i am interested in your quetzalcoatl
mr.L-drago : check PM, thanks!

momiji manju : thanks!

lightninglibraX : just PM me for your order, thanks!

RFkid : thanks! but due to the price has dropped, and i am not sure am i have enough stock for you in later, thanks!
Hi,

I still waiting for your reply for my bargain...
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:45 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Hi,

I still waiting for your reply for my bargain...

hello, please tell me again of your questions, or PM me, thanks!
How many Cyber Pegasises left ?

It clearly says "Sold Out" in the OP...
(Jul. 23, 2010  9:53 PM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: would you be able to combine shipping if i bought a 2 of these beyblades and a few others from your selling thread?

hello, sorry that all the prices are the best, so no more discount, no more combine shipment, so please be understand it, thanks!
(Nov. 23, 2010  6:03 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: It clearly says "Sold Out" in the OP...
Darn it thanks anyway Dimsum Smile
RE-STOCK - cyber pegasis !!!!! take order right now! thanks!
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:12 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Oh. My. God.

Do I see a quetz for 20$?
My dream has come true, god I need paypal Unhappy

Cyber pegasis and Counter Leone are cool too but I prefer quetz the most Smile
the quetz is 17 pound about 27 dollars in american and australian
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:51 PM)tastytacos Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2010  12:12 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Oh. My. God.

Do I see a quetz for 20$?
My dream has come true, god I need paypal Unhappy

Cyber pegasis and Counter Leone are cool too but I prefer quetz the most Smile
the quetz is 17 pound about 27 dollars in american and australian

That post is ages old. Obviously he knows that, look at the date of the post.
(Jul. 23, 2010  9:53 PM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: would you be able to combine shipping if i bought a 2 of these beyblades and a few others from your selling thread?

sorry due to all our prices is the best, so no more discount, no more combine shipment, and all the prices included shipping fee, and if you are interested, then please PM me, thanks!
(Dec. 31, 2010  2:04 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Damn it costs about $33 in my currency.

good morning, please check the up-dated currency rate from www.xe.com , and PM me to take order, thanks!

hello, it is a fix price and best price on wbo, so no more discount, no more combine shipment, thanks!
please please please may I have Cyber Pegasus!
Buy it from him. Please don't spam his selling threads.