[SELLING] BIG DISCOUNT Cyber Pegasis 100HF + Counter Leone D125B + Quetzalcoatl 90WF

he can't combine shipping.
(Jul. 23, 2010  9:53 PM)iRoveRice42 Wrote: would you be able to combine shipping if i bought a 2 of these beyblades and a few others from your selling thread?

Shipping is already included in the prices of the item. I doubt he he will able to reduce it.
He doesn't offer combined shipping
iRoveRice42 : hello, sorry that no combine shipping and discount will be offer, because the price is the best, maybe you can go to compare with other sellers, then you will know the answer, so i hope you will be understand it ,thanks for looking.
dimsum2u can literally say he is the cheapest seller of beyblades on the internet, while also being 100% genuine/safe.
do you except american money?
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:12 PM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: do you except american money?

As long as it is the equivalent value, it should be fine.
how would i know if it is cause i really really want cyber pegasis
http://www.xe.com/ is a currency converter.

However, if you use PayPal (which is the best method of sending money), you can also convert between currency types there.
i dont have a pay pal. and i used that link u gave me and it said about 30 usd
could i send the money through the mail?and how old do u have to be to have paypal
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:33 PM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: could i send the money through the mail?and how old do u have to be to have paypal
I believe there is no age.
(Jul. 25, 2010  3:33 PM)Cyberbeyblades Wrote: could i send the money through the mail?and how old do u have to be to have paypal

As long as you have a bank account, you should be able to use PayPal, I believe.
i dont have a bank account or credit card im to young for credit card
You can get a debit card, or the gift card credit cards if a real credit card is not an option.
I will buy a Quetzalcoatl 90WF if you have any left, pm me with details.

Thanks,
Spartan_97
You PM dimsum2u if you wish to purchase from him.
iRoveRice42 : hello, sorry that it is the best price, no more discount and combine shipment will be offer, sorry!
got cyber pegasus and quetzacoatl in a week.thanks
iRoveRice42 : sorry i have quoted the best best price on wbo, so no more discount or combine shipment will be offer, thanks!
I'm interested in Cyber Pegasis if you have any left?
WHAT currency does your blades sale on ebay like i want cyber pegasis and how much would it cost in american dollars
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-TAKARA-METAL-...3a5d738733

It should tell you

If not, use a Currency Converter Grin
(Aug. 07, 2010  9:33 PM)o.v.pegasis Wrote: WHAT currency does your blades sale on ebay like i want cyber pegasis and how much would it cost in american dollars
You will get better prices if you order with dimsum2u using this message board, not on eBay.

xe.com
i would like to purchase your cyber pegasis and i have thirty dollars in american money at the time and i would be willing to buy it if thats around your price range for it!