[SELLING] BEYBLADE STICKERS - ( CLOSED )

The suppliers told me have BEYBLADE STICKERS, but i don't know is it good in the market, are you feeling people want this stickers? (ALL IN SEALED PACKAGE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S STYLE INSIDE, AND I PREFER SELLING IN WHOLE BOX, 1 BOX CONTAINS 30 SINGLE PACK)

[Image: beybladeSTICKERS01.jpg]

[Image: beybladeSTICKERS01A.jpg]
Well, it depends. Do you know roughly how much it would cost?
Would deffinatly be intrested in these
dimsum2u, several people have asked in the past if those existed, what they were called, where they could buy them, etc. I think you could have a reasonable market here. As was mentioned, the prices for those might make things change for the better or for the worse, hah.
If I could order online I would've got one. A few members have been looking for these or sticker replacements in general too.
i would like them...depends on how much though..
thanks all, i am still waiting for the price list from supplier, when i got it, then will up-date this post at the first time, thanks! (and i am going to list on ebay, so anyone can tell me where is better? UK? USA? CANADA? AUSTRALIA? FRANCE?????)
It's irrelevant for most of us as we link directly, however for now, most (off WBO) buyers live in canada, so that would be my suggestion.
In Australia (at least Sydney) this product wouldn't sell too well. People here are stillb ehind in actual beyblade items, so they'd rather purchase actual beyblades. I cannot speak for melbourne though (the other great concentration of beybladers in Australia)
I'm definitely interested in these, just depends on the price xD Can't wait to see what quote you get.
these look awesome, ill buy some if they arent too expensive
Like everyone else, I'm interested depending on price.
Perhaps when/if someone gets these they could scan them and put them on the Sticker Sheets thread?

BTW, do these come with instructions on where to put them? If so, somebody scan those too please.
(Sep. 10, 2010  9:43 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Perhaps when/if someone gets these they could scan them and put them on the Sticker Sheets thread?

BTW, do these come with instructions on where to put them? If so, somebody scan those too please.

Considering most of them are holographic, they will not look good scanned and reprinted.
(Sep. 09, 2010  5:42 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: thanks all, i am still waiting for the price list from supplier, when i got it, then will up-date this post at the first time, thanks! (and i am going to list on ebay, so anyone can tell me where is better? UK? USA? CANADA? AUSTRALIA? FRANCE?????)

Like always, aminly Canada, and US.
I would buy these
I was in japan last week (lucky me Grin) and bought a few packs of these, they look awesome, and each individual blades stickers (pegasus, phoenix etc) all have individual sets of instructions where they go on the back.

My burn phoenix looks awesome with alternate stickers. They also add stickers on ares that didn't have them originally.

The pack I got was a special pack of three they were doing too, so it came with a galaxy Pegasus sticker set which is entirely in gold lol, looks well blinged out.
thanks for let me know about it.

ShadowPegasis : i think real beyblades players will not using SCAN STICKERS, i think it is the same as playing FAKE beyblades, also i am feeling players will not put the SCAN STICKERS on their real beyblades. (instructions printed on the back)

anyway, i have got the price from the supplier already, but the price is not so good, detail as below,
(1) buy 1 box (30 packs inside) = GBP29.70/box (average GBP0.99/pack),
(2) buy 1 pack to 10 packs = GBP1.50/pack,
for example : if you want to buy 7 packs, then total amount will be GBP1.50 X 7 = GBP10.50,
(3) buy 11 packs to 30 packs = GBP1.20/pack,
for example : if you want to buy 21 packs, then total amount will be GBP1.20 X 21 = GBP25.20,
all the price includes shipping fee, but NOT includes insurance tracking number fee GBP1.50.
and all stickers are sealed packing, i don't know what's inside, all in random draw.

thanks for interesting for it, thanks!
Prices (In CAD) :

(1) = 47.22 CAD
(2) = 2.38 CAD X _ = _
(3) = 1.90 CAD X _ = _
How many different kinds of stickers are there?
They're fairly hard to come by in any form other than the full sized boxes, but yes, if you were selling them as you've stated as separate packs I can see there being a fair amount of interest for them.
I would buy depends on price. i probably wont buy the whole box though
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:09 AM)Hayabusa Wrote: I would buy depends on price. i probably wont buy the whole box though

(Sep. 11, 2010  5:40 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Prices (In CAD) :

(1) = 47.22 CAD
(2) = 2.38 CAD X _ = _
(3) = 1.90 CAD X _ = _
thanks! maybe i can collect order until 30 packs right here, then everyone can buy from low price, for example, if someone want to buy 5 packs, then 6 buyers will be fine, or if you have any good idea, just leave message or PM me, thanks!
I'm also very interested in this. Even more ways to customize my bey to my own style. (Other than my dying and painting)
Does each pack come with the same stickers or would I have to buy several packs in the hope of getting a certain beyblade?