[SELLING] BB-96 Super Deck set pegasis / libra / burn cancer >>> RE-STOCK

Hmmm. I may buy this once I scrape up the money for it.
You should. Libra, Pegasis and Burn are amazing, as are 100, 90, 85, D, WD and RF. Cancer as a Clear Wheel is great, and MF-2's too. No bad parts ^^
I was wondering if you had any of these left.
Thank you dimsum2u! My BB-96 Super Deck Set is in my hands, here!
Do you currently have any Libras in stock? Or more specifically the libra wheel that is currently banned?
Wraith : thanks!

Beyblast98 : yes! i still have stock in my hands, and please PM me to take order, thanks!

Markynho96 : thanks for let me know its arrived, and i hope to see you soon, thanks!

Dark_Mousy : please give me a pictures or link, let me know what it is, thanks!
Dark_Mousy : thanks! but sorry i don't have BB-18 into my hands, but i try to ask our suppliers, if i got it, then i will put in my first page, thanks!

vici : check PM please, thanks!
Thanks. IM really looking for the fusion wheel mainly. Do you sell parts individually?
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:17 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Thanks. IM really looking for the fusion wheel mainly. Do you sell parts individually?
No, he would lose money if he opened sets ...
RE-STOCK and comes with very good price >>> GBP19.99 included shipping fee.
RE-STOCK and comes with very good price, please PM me to take order, thanks!

wbo member : GBP14.99 included shipping fee,
non wbo member : GBP15.99 included shipping fee (join wbo right now!!!)

GBP=UK POUNDS, i accept USD, CAD, AUD, EUR, please go to check the up-dated exchanged rate http://www.xe.com.
what is the face on cancer i dont see face sicker is it MF-L
(Apr. 14, 2011  9:17 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: what is the face on cancer i dont see face sicker is it MF-L

That does not belong here at all. You should know by now that you need to read the BB-96 topic, quite simply.
Kai-V : thanks for your help!

thanks all, due to the new price on this lot, the stock becomes clear! thanks! Joyful_3