[SELLING] BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 arrived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BB-70, BB-71, BB-72, BB-74, BB-75, BB-78 arrived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS,

GOOD NEWS >>> i got all into my hands today.
BAD NEWS 1 >>> the price is not very good, due to all these items i have order from JAPAN, not for local suppliers, so the price will be higher, so please all WBO MEMBERS will be understand it.
BAD NEWS 2 >>> i have order at least 10 boxes for each item, but finally JAPAN SELLER just gave me 2 boxes for each items, but don't worry, i will keep order from JAPAN, so maybe interesting WBO MEMBERS leave me your name, i try to thinking how many i order on next time, thanks!

anyway, the up-dated price as below, and please do not ask me to get discount, because everyone know i have offer the best on WBO, thanks for your help! (who send payment first, then who will get it first, all the price included shipping fee to your home, but NOT included insurance tracking number fee, if you don't want to take a risk on long shipment, i recommend all WBO MEMBERS to take it, just GBP1.50 for each order)

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus >>> GBP26.99
BB-71 Ray Unicorno >>> GBP26.99
BB-72 Aquario 105F >>> GBP13.99 >>>>> GBP12.99
BB-74 Thermal lacerta >>> GBP13.99 >>>>> GBP12.99
BB-75 Deck entry set >>> GBP34.99
BB-78 Rock Giraffe >>> GBP14.99 >>>>> GBP16.99

regards
dimsum2u..
just so that you can help others add the name of the beyblade beside the numbers.
Stop being lazy look it up yourself on the MFB product list like I did. Here's what they are for anyone who doesn't know:

BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus
BB-71 Ray Unicorno
BB-72 Aquario 105F
BB-74 Thermal lacerta
BB-75 Deck entry set
BB-78 Rock Giraffe
I know them by heart anyway, so it should not be too difficult for you to know most of those as well.
Muslimboi : ok, thanks!

megablader2 : you are great, thanks for your help!

Kai-V : thanks!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
up-dated list
BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus >>> GBP26.99

BB-71 Ray Unicorno >>> GBP26.99

BB-72 Aquario 105F >>> GBP13.99

BB-74 Thermal lacerta >>> GBP13.99
1) Blitz (thanks! got payment then sent!)

BB-75 Deck entry set >>> GBP34.99

BB-78 Rock Giraffe >>> GBP14.99
1) Blitz (thanks! got payment then sent!)
hey just wondering overtime they will go cheaper right
I just sent you the money for BB-78!
These prices are fine, seriously. theIntoy has those at around the same price, (Yours is only higher by $2, unless you count shipping and then yours is cheaper.) I will buy the Deck Entry set from you, after I buy my Quetzalcoatl.
tenzeku123 : sorry that i think the price will remain higer at thie period, because i got it all from JAPAN directly.

BetaBladerXL : hello, i have sent PM to you already, so please go to check it, thanks!

Dan : thanks for your message, sorry that it is the best i can do, if the price of theIntoy is lower than me for $2, then i think you are better to buy from him, beause you can save some money, don't worry about it, we are the same, we are WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer, we are selling the REAL BEYBLADES, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
ok thx for the answer but for as long as i live i will aim for ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis
dimsum, can I get a quote of Galaxy Pegasis and Deck Entry Set without the shipping? Thanks.
tenzeku123 : ok, thanks!

Sakota : sorry that it is a mix price, and i can't divide into 2 parts for you, sorry!

regards
dimsum2u..