[SELLING] ARRIVED - SUPER LOW PRICE for dimsum2u BB-80, BB-88, BB-91, BB-86, BB-87

oh what a beautiful price especially for meteo,sad pound had to jump by 12 rupees right now...
K17khairi : thanks! please keep waiting for it, and i have asked the postman, the shipment will take longer to your country, so you have to keep more waiting for it, thanks!

abhicherath : yes! it is UK POUNDS, but still better than other sellers, if you are interested for it, then please PM me to take order, thanks!
with the expedition in Italy how much € ldragon meteo cost?
Dimsum isn't a calculator. If you want to know the price in Euro, use xe.com or another currency converter.
oh man i got to get one, PM sent
Beyblast98 : thanks for your help! ^__^

lord Wolfblade : i don't have got your PM, so plesae resend, thanks!
hmm i thought i did, i will re-pm now
Pm sent
Dimsum! Please answer.
He's very busy. He actually has a life outside the site, you know. Don't get impatient because he didn't reply in a day.
He didn't reply for 3 days now. Sorry dimsum if i hurt your feelings.
It seems to me that you sent him a PM yesterday. A reason Dimsum may not have replied is that he lives in Hong Kong which is on the other side of the International Date Line. Therefore, he is probably in a different day than you.
But im an asian. Hong kong's time is 1 hour ahead my place of where i live, indonesia, would'nt that be reasonable?
Hmm... Then I guess he's probably just very busy at the time you sent the PM.
I sent another one when he's online too.... And reading this very thread
lord Wolfblade : check PM please, thanks!

Shika blade : check PM please, thanks!

Beyblast98 : thanks! Joyful_3

Shika blade : nevermind, please check PM, thanks!
RE-STOCK = BB-88 Meteor L Drago
(UP-DATED PRICE IS GBP10.99 INCLUDED SHIPPING FEE)
Dude is your shipping EMS,if yes Message.I might buy the Attack And Defense,Payment via paypal.Thanks
(Mar. 21, 2011  9:57 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Dude is your shipping EMS,if yes Message.I might buy the Attack And Defense,Payment via paypal.Thanks

His shipping is not EMS, it is Standard Airmail.
Then does He Convert The Payment to usd,where do he ship? from if japan i hope beys are not affected by radiation,If Not Ems,Then How much Extra will i pay,cuz from akirasdaddy i only Pay 10USD Extra.So If i buy attack and defense set Which is GBP15.99 and counter leone Which is GBP16.99 (Bey Only) and EMS Shipping maybe Extra 10USD(How Much In GBP)Well is It the 1 GBP(payment for Tracking Number) So How Much All IN USD,And Payment is also Paypal right Thanks For Your Help!!
(Mar. 21, 2011  10:15 AM)Hell Pegasis Wrote: Then does He Convert The Payment to usd,where do he ship? from if japan i hope beys are not affected by radiation,If Not Ems,Then How much Extra will i pay,cuz from akirasdaddy i only Pay 10USD Extra.So If i buy attack and defense set Which is GBP15.99 and counter leone Which is GBP16.99 (Bey Only) and EMS Shipping maybe Extra 10USD(How Much In GBP)Well is It the 1 GBP(payment for Tracking Number) So How Much All IN USD,And Payment is also Paypal right Thanks For Your Help!!

He doesn't, if you wanna see how much it costs in USD, http://xe.com/. He ships from Hong Kong. You will not pay anything Extra, shipping is already included in the prices. He will not send out items through EMS shipping. You will totally spend 35.98 GBP.
Hell Pegasis : thanks! you can see the price is very low, then it is impossible for send by EMS, as Electric said, it is standard airmail, and if you wnat to buy COUNTER LEONE BEYBLADE only, then you just to send USD24.41 will be fine, if you want to get the tracking number, then total amount in us dollars is USD26.85 included shipping fee, if you want it, then please send PM to me, thanks!

Electric : thanks for your help! ^___^