[SALE] Suikoden 2 Very Good Shape

Because I need money for MBS, and fast.

I will sell this game to the highest bidder.

[Image: IMG000005.jpg]
The front cover. I'm in the pic to prove I have it.

[Image: IMG000006.jpg]
Inside, the disk and manual. Once again, proof.

Please get back to me soon. I will accept PayPal only, and the game will be shipped in a padded envelope. If you would like to see more pictures, such as close ups of the manual or the disk, let me know.

PLEASE PM ME ALL BIDS!
This game is very hard to find!
I will start bids at 70 dollars, which is fairly low. If you don't believe me, here is an EBay search for the game, made today, June19.

http://video-games.shop.ebay.com/items/G...86.c0.m282

I will update the bids every so often. The latest bid will be posted in the OP. I will NOT charge shipping unless I have to ship international, in which case, I will charge you to the cent what I am paying.

Also, this money will EXCLUSIVALLY go towards paying for MBS.

I will leave this open for 1 week. PayPal is prefered.
But, if you PM me first, I may consider other forms of payment on a case by case basis.

Also, mods, if this against the rules, please close this topic immediatly, because I don't want a higher warn percent!

Thanks, guys, and good luck!
Just saying, you probably will have a lot more activity on ebay if this is selling for so much.
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:08 AM)Khel Wrote: Just saying, you probably will have a lot more activity on ebay if this is selling for so much.

I figured I would try here first. Lot less red tape.
why is it worth so much? i haven't even heard of the game
is it like part of a popular series?
how have you not heard of suikoden
Lol i havnt heard of it either, have i been living under a rock? but it looks good for a ps1 game, and its going for abit on ebay, so goodluck fragbait
my friend just sold his copy for $170.

glws, you're bound to make bank
wait what's so special about this? i've never heard of it lol
It's a super out of print RPG that when it was in print recieved very low numbers. It's part of the Suikoden franchise, which is a decently big RPG series (more of the scale of something like Persona, then Final Fantasy though).
I'm extending the auction time. Anyone who wants it still has a great chance!
Auction over, please close thread. No winner, PM me if still interested with an offer.