S130 Testing - Beefy Guard

Just wanted to test this out for the heck of it, since not many people have it, and probably won't be tested by anyone else in the near future. Came back with some pretty decent results.

Conditions:
Attack Stadium
BeyLauncher/L
MF-H Earth Bull S130 always shot first.[Regular shot]
Attack types always shot second [Banking]
Both at full power.
RF's are slightly worn.

MF-H Earth Bull S130 RS vs Quetzcoatl 90 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 RS vs Pegasis 145 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 RS vs Ray Unicorno 100 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 RS vs Lighting L-Drago 100 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 RS vs Lighting L-Drago CH145 RF

Tests with Metal Faces and Wide Ball

MF-H Earth Bull S130 WB vs MF Quetzcoatl 90 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 WB vs MF Pegasis 145 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 WB vs MF Ray Unicorno 100 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 WB vs MF Lighting L-Drago 100 RF
MF-H Earth Bull S130 WB vs MF Lighting L-Drago CH120 RF
Tests seems to stay almost the same, especially with the lower combos.
But against MF Pegasis 145 RF, the resulats changed quite a lot.
So this might be a better combo for lower attackers?

Since S130 is a medium height, I think it'll help adapt to more situations than other tracks.
Specifically because it doesn't allow as much under it's metal wheel, while not being short enough to let something like Pegasis 145 RF smack down on it's top.

While playing against the lower combos, I noticed something happening a few times.
When the wheel touches S130 the small protrusions on it seem to smack the metal wheel away a bit.
I think this would definitely benefit defense types, and might rival GB145. Just maybe. Haha.

Tell me what you think.
If there's some other reasonable attack type you need me to test against MF-H Earth Bull S130 RS, just ask.
could you test with wb
i think rs gives the bey to much of a edge against attack types
Did you use Metal Faces for the Attack combos?
Ray Unicorno 90R2F Is pretty good too, in my opinion.
Just a small thing, really, isn't lightning L drago Ch120RF better at the 120 height?

Nice tests though, mind boggling hah.

Perhaps some comparison tests against GB145/C145 would be good, because everyone's win percentages with attack types vary.
MF's are clearly indicated on combos, and if you even read the OP properly, both are launched at full power.
I though MF Pegasus 145RF was top tier, not just Pegasis 145RF, same with MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF. And I didn't see the full power bit until, like, two seconds after I posted. I'll delete that now.
@lordwolfblade - I'll do tests with WB tommorow Smile
Wraith - I don't have R2F, and read what Momi said Tongue_out
@Momi - Haha I asked Dan, he suggested CH145.
Nice testing. Guess S130 does have a possible use after all. Tbh you can predict that when you replace the RS with WB the win rate will go down dramatically meaning that there won't be much point using it. But we'll see I guess.
did you read the post above you and my post right after the OP?
If you add Metal Faces to almost all the Attack combinations, it will be better.
I'll do that, thanks Smile
Could you test it against Vulcan Horuseus 85/90 RF/R2F?

Cute
I don't have Vulcan.
This is somewhat interesting, but I think the positive results might just be because using RS greatly increases the Defense of any custom. Test it using WB, as lord Wolfblade asked.
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:49 AM)Kei Wrote: This is somewhat interesting, but I think the positive results might just be because using RS greatly increases the Defense of any custom. Test it using WB, as lord Wolfblade asked.

I completely agree as I'm not totally convinced that using S130 has improved your defensive combo's win rate as opposed to if you were to use GB145. In previous testings Quetzalcoatl 90RF and MF Pegasus 145RF's win rate against MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS has been 0 - 10% as this has been supported by other members testing along with my own. Unfortunately your win rates using S130 as a defensive track don't seem to be achieving the same level of incredible win rates that GB145 achieves.
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:30 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: did you read the post above you and my post right after the OP?

Of course I did since that was what I was commenting on Pinching_eyes_2 Would be interesting to see what these are like with RSF instead of RS. Good to see that RS can make some parts more useful for defence.
Haha, I suggested it just 'cause CH120 is used at the 145 height against a higher opposing Bey, which I thought this was.. o: Guess I was wrong. >.<
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:03 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I completely agree as I'm not totally convinced that using S130 has improved your defensive combo's win rate as opposed to if you were to use GB145. In previous testings Quetzalcoatl 90RF and MF Pegasus 145RF's win rate against MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS has been 0 - 10% as this has been supported by other members testing along with my own. Unfortunately your win rates using S130 as a defensive track don't seem to be achieving the same level of incredible win rates that GB145 achieves.

Hence his use of the words "just maybe"...
(Nov. 30, 2010  1:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hence his use of the words "just maybe"...

(Nov. 28, 2010  12:54 AM)Pyro Wrote: I think this would definitely benefit defense types, and might rival GB145. Just maybe. Haha.

I'm more then aware that he said 'might rival' GB145, what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't.
Updated with requested tests, a slight change for the worse. Haha.
So yeah, it difinetley does not rival GB145, but should come a close second.
Well, you could keep testing it to see if it has potential in some other combos. Good luck! :]
Great tests, these are very helpful, and interesting.
I should be getting mine soon, I'll give it some rigorous testing in a couple of weeks.
The final thing to test againts: MF Vulcan Horuseus 85 R2F!
If you can ofcourse...
Iv'e got one, the thing is a beast, no more draining for you L drago!