Ryuga Fan Club.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxlbk5...o1_500.jpg Found this cool image a few days ago Left Spinning Dragon guys got to stick together right?
i think Master Ryuga just used what very little power he had left to teleport away to (and i quote from Ryo Hagane) 'rest his wings' like storm pegasus
i agree i don't believe ryuuga is dead i also believe somehow he teleported away
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:46 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote: Ryuga Sama,the Dragon Emperor is my favorite Blader,is Ryuga anyone else' favorite Blader too?

His role in Metal fusion:-
Main Villan
Beyblade-Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Occupation-leader of the Dark Nebula.
battles-won all but lost one battle(with ginga)
Goal-To Absorb All Of Pegasis' Power.

His Role In Metal Masters-
Beyblade-Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Occupation-Temporary Member of Team Gangan Galaxy
Battles-Won All With Some Without Outcomes.
Goal-To Take Revenge On Those Who Used Him

His Role In 4D:-
Beyblade-L Drago Destroy F: S
Occupation-God,Legendary Blader
Battles-Won Most,Some No Outcomes,1 Lost(against Rago)
Goal-First-To Absorb All Of Nemesis' Power,Then To Destroy Diablo Nemesis.

Oh Yeah,This Is The History Of Ryuga!

here is a General character profile of Ryuga:-

Name-Ryuga Sama
Age-16 to 18?
gender-male
occupation-former head of dark nebula,temporary member of team gangangalaxy,legend blader

Do you want Ryuga to come back in zero-g?any ideas on how he can?

(Jan. 21, 2013  3:40 PM)LDragoPegasus Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:46 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote: Ryuga Sama,the Dragon Emperor is my favorite Blader,is Ryuga anyone else' favorite Blader too?

Main Villan

Name-Ryuga Sama
Age-16 to 18?
gender-male
occupation-former head of dark nebula,temporary member of team gangangalaxy,legend blader

Yes I want ryuga to come back because he was bad at one time but then he became nicer
I think he just used a quick transportation like he did whil helping Ginga witha the spiral core
And in metal fusion

He can come back by sakyo challenges zero in the battle sakyo loses control and changes to rayuga!!!

Main Villan

Name-Ryuga Sama
Age-16 to 18?
gender-male

I want to come in Zero -G,me the dragon emperor

(Jul. 28, 2012  2:35 AM)XxRyugaxX Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2012  6:39 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote: Oh I really must add to this thread. I believe that Ryuga is one of the most complex characters in the series. He is one big ball of mystery. I found that watching him throughout was extremely entertaining. His thirst for power and his epic beyblade skills really puts him in the Beyblade elite! I would love to see him return. I miss him oh so much. Unhappy

Me and him are sooooo much alike, we could be related...I hated it when he left, and I miss him sooo much...Unhappy

u all r mmmmaaaadddd !!!!!!??/??Wink
stop calling him ryuuga its ryuga people. i am his no.1 fan. end of disscussion
Uh, actually, no, it's Ryuuga.

Ryuuga's spelled 竜牙 in Japanese, the first sign being 竜 which translates to dragon. The Japanese word for dragon 'Ryuu' is commonly spelled with a double u. (りゅう would be an alternate version to write it. りゅ is the sign combination for the syllable 'ryu', う is just 'u'. Combined it's Ryuu.)

His name has been changed to Ryuga for the English releases though and the rules to spell things in romaji are very wavery anyway, so Ryuga and Ryuuga are both perfectly acceptable. If we went by original Japanese though, Ryuuga would be more fitting.
To me, I don't believe he is dead. After all, Sakyo said he had received his Dark Knight Dragooon from Ryuuga, since he had to be alive to be able to give it.

sory for le bump k
(Jul. 05, 2013  4:33 AM)ryugarulz Wrote: To me, I don't believe he is dead. After all, Sakyo said he had received his Dark Knight Dragooon from Ryuuga, since he had to be alive to be able to give it.

sory for le bump k

Eh, he said that ? I am not certain ...
He didn't exactly say that, he just said he got his bey from A legendary blader right?
To make it clear, in the French episode 9 (which usually has loyal translation I think), Sakyo says that he is the "heir" of the counter-clockwise-spin dragon Beyblade. However, the word "héritier" does not mean that he was in the family or anything : he might not even have met Ryuuga. Using that word can simply mean that he is now the user of the new counter-clockwise-spin dragon Beyblade in this series, and the notion of "left-spin dragon Beyblade" reminds them of Ryuuga, Ginga's biggest rival. Sakyo does not even reply to those 'allegations' hah.
Probably what happened. Dragooon does remind me of L-Drago but if ryuga gave it to him it would be called Dark knight L-Drago I bet. Your possibility is probably the most likely.
It actually makes senseUnhappyand Kai-V I think in the Japanese anime it shows that... maybes its me)
In one of the episodes it shows that Ryuuga is a somewhat shadow of Sakyo--Or illusion, if you will--which brings to the part of a somewhat forming ancestry. However, I don't seem to see any other flaws in Ryuuga being an ancestor of Sakyo, and giving him a LEFT spinning bey, which he says he had earned from a LEGENDARY blader. Only 1 legend blader owns a left bey, and that is Ryuuga. I conclude my point.
That is not what the French dub says, and Nelvana has generally followed the Japanese script a lot in their translation of Metal Fight Beyblade, so ... And you are really taking "ancestry"/"heir" way too litterally : read my post carefully, it does not mean that Sakyo is in Ryuuga's family or whatever ...
(Jul. 06, 2013  3:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not what the French dub says, and Nelvana has generally followed the Japanese script a lot in their translation of Metal Fight Beyblade, so ... And you are really taking "ancestry"/"heir" way too litterally : read my post carefully, it does not mean that Sakyo is in Ryuuga's family or whatever ...

So Sakyo just got Dragooon out of nowhere...
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:06 PM)MissKarat Wrote: So Sakyo just got Dragooon out of nowhere...

No, no, he said he got it from a legendary blader.

Kai-V

I guess so, but what explains the shadow of Ryuga behind Sakyo?
I freakin love Ryuga!! He's so awesome!Grin
Obviously <3
Yeah!Joyful_2 everyone (in The Ryuga fan club) loves Ryuga!!<3
(Jul. 06, 2013  8:15 PM)ryugarulz Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:06 PM)MissKarat Wrote: So Sakyo just got Dragooon out of nowhere...

No, no, he said he got it from a legendary blader.

Kai-V

I guess so, but what explains the shadow of Ryuga behind Sakyo?

Maybe Ryuga died but was still watching over Sayko even if he didn't get dragooon from him.
That makes no sense at all.

Everyone in the area saw Ryuga's shadow.

It was clear that behind Sakyo, was Ryuga's presence.
Yo guys, stop spreading false information ... Do you speak Japanese ? How can you claim that he clearly said that he had gotten Dark Knight Dragooon from a legendary Blader ?

Ryuuga's shape appeared behind him because that is just what Zero, Mal and Shinobu 'felt'. Obviously Sakyo did not 'feel' anything behind him for real ...
Kai-V, I don't think you seem to understand...

Why would Ryuuga's shadow just RANDOMLY be behind him?

The producers made it like that, showing Ryuuga behind him. I clearly understand he got it from a legendary blader.(I can hear the little bit of "Legend" when he talks.)

Why would Zero&co feel Ryuga's presence there?

Because Sakyo has to have some relationship with Ryuuga.

Why else would they feel it?
You are just jumping to conclusions ... I understand images and metaphors more than the average person, and there are more interpretations to this image than what you think is the only one possible.